Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

Oh we all playing broke now...View attachment 1311944
They can borrow the real thing from me, 😒

Anyway, my good news is minus the wonderful Tayboo.

I can not count on one had, the amount of direct compliments I’ve gotten from women that are strangers.

That’s a hell of an accomplishment, used to relay on the male standard “one” to get me through the year

They can borrow the real thing from me, 😒

Anyway, my good news is minus the wonderful Tayboo.

I can not count on one had, the amount of direct compliments I’ve gotten from women that are strangers.

That’s a hell of an accomplishment, used to relay on the male standard “one” to get me through the year
The way you act all oblivious, compliments probably be going right over your head...

Time for a vacay good people treat yourself and go see the world or at least the next state over.

Go do some cool shit and make some memories with you loved ones don't spend your life working to death and staring at your phone.

Book that trip and dip
Been spending mad money lately behind some bs so the Olympics travel is cancelled but at least we are still slated for a Mexican getaway in August

Then it’s Europe in November and St Lucia for NYE

Been spending mad money lately behind some bs so the Olympics travel is cancelled but at least we are still slated for a Mexican getaway in August

Then it’s Europe in November and St Lucia for NYE
Me and the lady rented a cabin for this weekend in VA some shit booked I don't even know where we going it's some surprise getaway shit she booked

Going to Curacao in July

Tulum in August with the wife and DR with my goons

Greece for my bday in Nov

Zanzibar in ealry 2025

Me and the lady rented a cabin for this weekend in VA some shit booked I don't even know where we going it's some surprise getaway shit she booked

Going to Curacao in July

Tulum in August with the wife and DR with my goons

Greece for my bday in Nov

Zanzibar in ealry 2025
Zanzibar huh? lol u ain’t fooling nobody Lmao

I’m going to look for her damn self

Some of y’all (mainly the sports bar) know I’ve been dealing with Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease over the past 2 years. After multiple doctors appointments including a trip to the ICU where my heart rate was at 139 (supposed to be between 60-80) infusions at a cancer center every 3 weeks over a 5 month span and eventually surgery last September this is the best I’ve felt since 2018. I’ve gained my weight back, the swelling with my eyes that almost caused me to go blind is gone. I have to take 1 pill a day for the rest of my life but I made a promise to myself laying in the ICU bed that I wasn’t going to get mad over trivial stuff anymore and things have improved. I’m currently saving up so I can take courses to get my property inspection license and transition to a career. It was times over the past few years where some of my posts came off hostile a part of it was the Graves’ disease and part of it was me taking 5 steroids a day at one point shit had my mood hella erratic, but 2024 has been one of the better years of my life

Some of y’all (mainly the sports bar) know I’ve been dealing with Graves’ disease and thyroid eye disease over the past 2 years. After multiple doctors appointments including a trip to the ICU where my heart rate was at 139 (supposed to be between 60-80) infusions at a cancer center every 3 weeks over a 5 month span and eventually surgery last September this is the best I’ve felt since 2018. I’ve gained my weight back, the swelling with my eyes that almost caused me to go blind is gone. I have to take 1 pill a day for the rest of my life but I made a promise to myself laying in the ICU bed that I wasn’t going to get mad over trivial stuff anymore and things have improved. I’m currently saving up so I can take courses to get my property inspection license and transition to a career. It was times over the past few years where some of my posts came off hostile a part of it was the Graves’ disease and part of it was me taking 5 steroids a day at one point shit had my mood hella erratic, but 2024 has been one of the better years of my life
IMG_0966.gif

Back