Welcome To aBlackWeb

With All Negativity Going Between......Tell me something good (edit humble brag on yourselves.)

Long story short in This specific matter the hospital erroneously gave the mother medication she was allergic to… which messed her up and the kid she was pregnant with ( hence why he was born disabled)

So the hospital got sued and coughed 8 figures
How severe is the disability?

It’s actually sad She is an old Jewish trust fund baby so never really worked …. She s an artist

She does have a sister living in CA but she basically told me her sister is waiting for her to die so she can get paid hence why she made sure to leave her entire estate worth millions of dollars to charity

Which I’m sure her sister will challenge
This sounds like my dad and my uncle....

lol tell pops to call his bro and smooth it out

Terrible advice brother.

Say nothing about it to either cause you'll never know or understand all the reasons they got to where they're at. No point making yourself a casualty of 2 brothers dispute. Only thing that's gonna make 2 siblings patch shit up once they're warring is life happening.

If you're pressed to speak on it, try speaking to it indirectly, plant seeds.

Terrible advice brother.

Say nothing about it to either cause you'll never know or understand all the reasons they got to where they're at. No point making yourself a casualty of 2 brothers dispute. Only thing that's gonna make 2 siblings patch shit up once they're warring is life happening.

If you're pressed to speak on it, try speaking to it indirectly, plant seeds.
It’s a positivity thread this was the most positive advice I could give

Let’s bring them together

Back