Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

HBO suggested the Magic v Bird doc so I watched that. Bird takes all credit for why they hated each other, lol. Said he didn’t want a love fest where they would hug and give high fives. They were enemies and he had a job to beat him.

They interviewed Magic and Bird after game 6 of the 84 series and Magic was like “I knew it would be a tough series so going 7 games isn’t much of a surprise.”

Bird said “I thought we’d sweep them in 4 but I guess we’ll have to beat them in 7.” 😂

LOL LOL LOL

Buss saw them big ole titties on nurse elga n was like...

tumblr_nngeq0n8gQ1qbvx0xo1_640.gifv

Man Im watching that Magic doc on Apple tv and Magic really was a ain’t shit nigga he won 5 championships in the 80s and didn’t let Cookie come see none of them in person. She didn’t see him playing in a championship game until the 90s when they lost to the Bulls. So Winning Time is spot on with him being a Slime Ball. I think Magic was mad because they told the story before he could tell it. Nigga really make Cookie a glorified side chick when he was in his prime and then wife her when he was done and on his way out of the league.

Last edited:
Im sad its over

Great season

I didnt watch any teasers before it started and was expecting some Will Ferrell "Semi-Pro" comedy satire

Probably my favorite HBO series since Vice Principals

I will take a Red Auerbach spinoff

Agree with everybody on Dr. J casting. Especially given how on point they were with everyone else. Dude barely had any lines so they could have gotten a straight look alike to play him.

Seems to me like they got towards the end of the script and realized they didn’t have an antagonist for the final game so they added him real quick.

Back