Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (CANCELED After 2 Seasons)

Lol!

I'm sure the shyt being shown on the show, ain't NOTHIN compared to what he was doin in real life.

Bruh said SIX women at the same time. Lol

You right! What I should have said was that "I believe Magic did all of that and then some! This ain't even just the tip (no pun intended) of the iceberg!"

That dude was wilding big time and just did not know how to say "no" to the wet cat.....

Just started yesterday I’m all caught up

I’m fuckin with it only thing that throws me off is them talking about winning and losing games like we can’t look the shit up on basketball reference lol

Just started yesterday I’m all caught up

I’m fuckin with it only thing that throws me off is them talking about winning and losing games like we can’t look the shit up on basketball reference lol
Most people don’t know or don’t remember which games they won or loss that season. Unless you are old enough to experience it, at most you just remember them winning the championship. And even then only remember that because it was Magic’s rookie season. I can’t tell you exactly who won the championship any year until about 89.

Yeah they a little over the top with shit now Buss went from crying about his momma to sucking on a Titty forcing himself on her

More accurate.

The Caucasity. The wyte male Anglo Saxon privilege that he think he can use to force himself on her like that.

All b/c he has money and thinks he pretty much can "control" her life. Just b/c he offered to pay for her education. Smh.

I think I’m more of a Bird fan now than I was before, lol. That “if you not talking about basketball stay the fuck from round me” attitude.

Back