Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why Sam Raimi's Spider Man Trilogy is butt

Yoi didn't talk to the right people then. We were clowning them shits when the first one came out back in High School. No webshooters? Instant trash.

That's bullshit and you know it. 1 and 2 still hold rank and were loved by the majority of viewers until 3 years ago when civil war dropped.
You niggas didn't even have this energy when amazing spider man came out.

Yeah I grew up a spiderman fantatic, I hated HATED Toby was casted I never watched any of those joints until S3 came out because Venom always been one of my favs so him alone had my interest and I went back and watched all of them..bruh... 1 and 3 are not good, 2 is aight but def overrated.

Those Andrew Garfield movies were decent and to me a step up above the original 3. Seemed like the ball was about to start rolling before Sony made the deal with Disney.

Tom Holland took the character and ran 100 miles with it, and I even hated him being casted originally but he delivered.

Last edited:
None of these comic movies would be popping right now without this trilogy or the X-Men trilogy. Didn't aged well, fine. But trash? Y'all just interneting like some young niggas, smh
Your right Trash is a bit much, but they are mediocre asf tho you can say AS was a bit bland too but still alot better.

Xmen Trilogy still dope to me even with the shit stain Last Stand and the lack of OG suits. Frazier playing beast>>>>>> the wimpy beast in the last 3.

More and more people starting to see....

If there is a bandwagon flying by

MCU fan boys jump on every time...

Every time

Hey, sometimes you gotta strut. On another note the movie had recently action scenes everything was to e up unrltil the third act when venom and Sandown had captured maryjane and Sandown turned I to a giant sand monster etc. @P21 do a thread on cosmonauts review of the amazing spiderman series and why it sucked.

That's bullshit and you know it. 1 and 2 still hold rank and were loved by the majority of viewers until 3 years ago when civil war dropped.
You niggas didn't even have this energy when amazing spider man came out.
No it isn't bs but you in Canada lol. We destroyed them over here. Don't lump me in with everybody else. I said ASM1 was better than Raimey's movies.

WTF does reviews got to do with what the streets say? Your opinion is canceled when you use the media lol. That means you lost the argument.

Man foh about "the street" the whole premise of this thread is made by some cac herb on YouTube. Now you wanna move some imaginary goal posts you just put up lmao. Fact of the matter is people liked it and still do. It's just a select few of you dummies going bad.

Shut the fuck up.

This guy in here catching feelings over a corny ass movie lol. Raimey is that you? Your movies sucked. You got too much Drake in you. Matter of fact, your name is Raimey Drake now.

Last edited:
Back