Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why Sam Raimi's Spider Man Trilogy is butt

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
I keep wondering why ya'll hold these movies in such high regard after all these years.

Don't get caught up in the nostalgia. This is a HORRIBLE series and Tom Holland is the Spider man we deserve.

You've just been spoiled because of the CGI effects of these newer super hero films
ehhh

i'm spoiled b/c they are actually better

again, nostalgia aside, i was excited when those films came out, but i was what...in my early 20's when that shit dropped?

I didnt notice a lot of the shitty writing and acting back then b/c i was so happy that one of my fav saturday morning cartoons was being made into a movie

but i wouldnt dare watch any of them today

ehhh

i'm spoiled b/c they are actually better

again, nostalgia aside, i was excited when those films came out, but i was what...in my early 20's when that shit dropped?

I didnt notice a lot of the shitty writing and acting back then b/c i was so happy that one of my fav saturday morning cartoons was being made into a movie

but i wouldnt dare watch any of them today

The spidey movie with this new kid isn't better than the original trilogy .

I always hated these spider man movies...

Andrew Garfield >>> Toby by lightyears

We can do this with those old Batman movies too
i thought Batman Returns was the best one

I thought the art style of Tim burton was refreshing and still holds up pretty good

You had Catwoman and Penguin...two iconic characters in that universe and i thought Pheifer and DeVito nailed their roles respectively. Keaton was dope too.

The first batman was super cheesy like the old show

Back