Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is Ciara and Russell Wilson’s relationship so polarizing?

I think because future is the "hood nigga" and he got multiple BM and ciara was just gonna become that and future obviously ain't the long term committed kinda guy

Russell is the straight and narrow good guy that will "do right" by ciara and is wholesome and he's also rich too

So I think it resonates in women that have dealt with guys that wasn't good for them and found better

I think because future is the "hood nigga" and he got multiple BM and ciara was just gonna become that and future obviously ain't the long term committed kinda guy

Russell is the straight and narrow good guy that will "do right" by ciara and is wholesome and he's also rich too

So I think it resonates in women that have dealt with guys that wasn't good for them and found better
Also they need to step outside of their norm and give other dudes a chance

heres my thing with this.......

i dont have a problem with russell. if hes a good dude...then hes a good dude.

my problem is with a chick a smutted around and then want to shit on the nigga she had a kid with like the nigga aint already have a few babymothers.

she saw what it was......she thought she was different.
she saw the money...lets keep it 100. aint no other reason to have a kid with a nigga known to not care for his kids unless you wanted the check.

same with russell.

the fact she had a nigga wait for sex....like frfr.

russell is the nigga who had to wait?
but she got a baby by future? fucked with bowwow, 50 and a few other niggas....but the "good" dude has to wait?

and as soon as they got married......baby.

this is what chicks call securing the bag.

russell is not an upgrade.....russell is the no stress nigga. the nigga who treats her like a queen. russell is the nigga she aint got to worry about.

a nigga like russell should have been the first choice......but like we say on this site so often......chicks like her dont see niggas like him until after they damaged goods. russell was and still is a corny nigga to her,.

and remember....all them chicks that was rooting for her...she shitted on them.

dusty ass chick.

I bet all those girls that tweeted have a Russell Wilson in the friend zone
and with this post.......what more needs to be said.

where was the chicks when he was throwing in the gym?

oh, wait....he married a white chick first. but all the chicks want a russell?
he divorced her ass too.....but since he got loot......hes not damaged goods.....he rich.

hes not divorced...hes rich.

these chicks want fantasies without the work.

dont get me started........

im going back to my research and i dont want to come in here again.

now cut it out with this shit.

Back