Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

Angela Rye the one who’s on that intersectional LGBT train? She’s pretty much a light skin @Race Jones.

Michael Eric Dyson and Cornell West been towing the line for years.

Marc Lamont Hill is a democratic coon.

Dick Gregory is the only one I’ll give you.

Does Umar call out white supremacy yes or no?
Angela Rye is of the crowd that would use hotep as a slur against other blacks.

They do it whenever someone demands that they put their blackness first. Alot of our people wanna put their gender, sexuality, nationality, etc above their blackness because it would mean being held accountable to those outside of their own social bubble.

Piggy backing off of someone else research shouldn’t be a payable thing

Thats conjecture

They do their own research and always credit their sources/mentors/elders that came before them

They put in the work and give ppl what they want. They should be compensated

Because the LGBT’s I’ve seen tend to put their sexuality over their blackness. And they’re almost always shitting on straight black men. I’m sure there are LGBT blacks who are for the cause, I just haven’t seen one yet...

you gotta look for it. But you can’t expect gay people not to mention their treatment by non gays. It’s part of their life. You don’t gotta agree they are oppressed. But you can’t take out parts of your experience when it comes to criticisms can you? I think we would be better off as a whole if we just realized that. Black men and women don’t have the exact same fight. And it’s hard to address outsiders when it a lot of internal shit going on.

I don’t agree with this. But you know how some niggas be like “well we shoot each other so how can we expect them not to do the same?” We can’t really be on code if things aren’t addresssed.

you gotta look for it. But you can’t expect gay people not to mention their treatment by non gays. It’s part of their life. You don’t gotta agree they are oppressed. But you can’t take out parts of your experience when it comes to criticisms can you? I think we would be better off as a whole if we just realized that. Black men and women don’t have the exact same fight. And it’s hard to address outsiders when it a lot of internal shit going on.

I don’t agree with this. But you know how some niggas be like “well we shoot each other so how can we expect them not to do the same?” We can’t really be on code if things aren’t addresssed.
Then they push the narrative of the straight black men harming the gays narrative too. You can’t push that narrative and be about the cause it’s a oxymoron.

If you’re ok with pastors taking money as well no problem
False equivalence.

Pastors talk about God and pie in the sky, these guys talk about your actual human enemies and such

So again, why shouldn't they be compensated?

Then they push the narrative of the straight black men harming the gays narrative too. You can’t push that narrative and be about the cause it’s a oxymoron.

but if the have faced bad treatment from black males which are their peers how can they not speak on it. That’s like telling niggas not to speak about child support. Things that impact you and your group are things you would want addressed. Gays and women saying they want better treatment from us shouldn’t be a negative.

False equivalence.

Pastors talk about God and pie in the sky, these guys talk about your actual human enemies and such

So again, why shouldn't they be compensated?

obviously religious institutions play a part in every culture. Bad pastors the exact same as these hoteps to me brother. But pastors have more influence.

but if the have faced bad treatment from black males which are their peers how can they not speak on it. That’s like telling niggas not to speak about child support. Things that impact you and your group are things you would want addressed. Gays and women saying they want better treatment from us shouldn’t be a negative.
Are you purposely missing the point?

obviously religious institutions play a part in every culture. Bad pastors the exact same as these hoteps to me brother. But pastors have more influence.
Ok.

So you don't see any value in black men speaking against white supremacy the way ppl value religion? MLK, X, panthers got paid too...

Back