Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

Love to culture...
And dating a ain't shit dudes gets them where? And their procreation do what most of the time?
And it is deeper than sickness.

look girls like the bad boys but ain’t trying to settle. The ones that get pregnant by them just gotta deal with it. Especially if they dad was.

But also it’s plenty non street dudes that are terrible people working 9 to 5 and being educated don’t make you good

look girls like the bad boys but ain’t trying to settle. The ones that get pregnant by them just gotta deal with it. Especially if they dad was.

But also it’s plenty non street dudes that are terrible people working 9 to 5 and being educated don’t make you good
That's your argument?

Ok

I know that but I’m asking what makes being Hotep a bad thing, not the opinions of why they think hoteps are bad people.
Inner hatred. A smart black man.
Why is that bad? It's only bad to those who aint smart or scared to agree publicly but agree privately.

Some dudes can teach you about your history all day.
Then some use it to pretend to be woke to get chicks.

But only the latter is what gets pushed. And here we are. Yet again. The negative overrules the positive.

Inner hatred. A smart black man.
Why is that bad? It's only bad to those who aint smart or scared to agree publicly but agree privately.

Some dudes can teach you about your history all day.
Then some use it to pretend to be woke to get chicks.

But only the latter is what gets pushed. And here we are. Yet again. The negative overrules the positive.
This could apply to certain people.

It still isn’t.

"riight"

tumblr_nyta6tWZWI1qa5zwoo1_400.jpg

Anyone who refines themselves and acquires more 'godly' traits is not well received. At first it seems great but then it makes other feel bad within themselves and they flip the script and you are whatever they say you are, which is "a holier than thou prick who thinks he better than everyone else" which if they arent strong in their 'godliness' skills they can become irritated, obnoxious and impatient with people.

Anyone who speaks on black issues and call out white supremacy is Hotep.

Is that the definition you've determine for the purposes of this thread or are you trying to claim that is the common perception of when that term is used. The former is fine, but I don't think the latter is true.

Is that the definition you've determine for the purposes of this thread or are you trying to claim that is the common perception of when that term is used. The former is fine, but I don't think the latter is true.
Nope. Umar calls out white supremacy he’s now a Hotep meme, Tariq, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, Boyce Watkins etc etc call out white supremacy and they’re labeled Hotep. So how am I “determining” anything?

Nope. Umar calls out white supremacy he’s now a Hotep meme, Tariq, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, Boyce Watkins etc etc call out white supremacy and they’re labeled Hotep. So how am I “determining” anything?

but calling out white supremacy is not why they are labeled Hotep. They wanna be paid for it

Angela Rye has called out white supremacy. No one has ever called her a Hotep. Cornell West and Michael Eric Dyson have called out white supremacy and no one has ever called them Hotep. Marc Lamont Hill calls out white supremacy. No one calls him a Hotep. Dick Gregory spent decades calling out white supremacy. When he died, I didn't see anyone say he was a Hotep when he was out there spitting facts. Paul Mooney stays talking shit about whites and their ways. No one calls him a Hotep. I could go on an on.

If you're claiming that the only reason Umar and Tariq have become parodies is because they speak out against white supremacy, you're being willfully ignorant. There's a whole thread on this site dedicated to Umar's goofy and corrupt bullshit. To just ignore that is crazy.

Back