Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

What does being aware of your history have to do with being fake?
Just because someone is not 100% people see them as fake an bring up shit that aint got shit to do with nothing.
But we celebrate aint shit people.

Free such and such but that nigga a fake hotep.

See how stupid it sounds ?

It doesn't fit everyone but it's what the wave is now.

Yell out some shit to seem important....
Fake hotep
Free kodak

Let me cook
What are you talking about

To be fair,there was a time when being pro-black conscious, hotep, militant etc. being "woke" or back in my day having knowledge of self was something to be revered and proud of....

Now it's something to be mocked and a parody

knowledge of self is fine but saying nonsense aint

I think he saying the same noggas saying free Kodak are the same who talk about fake hoteps. Despite non of those people running in the same circles

i really don’t what he trying to say. I think he gotta a problem with rap culture and good girls dating thugs for fun. And thinks it’s some deeper sickness
Love to culture...
And dating a ain't shit dudes gets them where? And their procreation do what most of the time?
And it is deeper than sickness.

I'm actually surprised he got it.

I'm not about to not allow someone to think. I speak in analogies and indirectness. People are given so much info they refuse to think anymore.

But to your thread...Dumb people say dumb things to be apart of something. It's always about being apart of the crowd.

And

You off code

I'm actually surprised he got it.

I'm not about to not allow someone to think. I speak in analogies and indirectness. People are given so much info they refuse to think anymore.

But to your thread...Dumb people say dumb things to be apart of something. It's always about being apart of the crowd.

And

You off code
Okay pootie tang

Anyone who speaks on black issues and call out white supremacy is Hotep.
OK....But who?
I bet whoever you bring up...Has some sort of past that can be used against them to call them fake. Only certain people are allowed to change.

Back