Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

Nope.

The mailman is the messenger

My analogy remains on point, nice try

View attachment 276030

The analogy isn't apt. The difference is that Umar takes ownership of the message he's delivering. The mailman does not. It's as he said, if you're trying to draw an accurate comparison, the IRS is comparable. Bringing up the mailman as the messenger for the tax bill would be like bringing up Youtube as the messenger in Umar's case.

Who mocks those ideas? Show examples. I've seen people disagree with him on those points, but I've never seen him mocked because of them. I hope you're not suggesting that disagreement with Umar on a point is the same as mocking him.

I don't see how the Umar fans don't understand that you're damaging the pro-black cause by acting like he and people like him are the living embodiments of pro-blackness. No person should be given that kinda treatment because nobody is perfect, and it only opens the door to letting flawed people be the cause of the movement's decline. Umar is a clown and possibly a conman. That doesn't mean that the all the points he makes are wrong or absurd. I mean it's not even like they are his ideas. He's just spouting things that others have put forward. You can big up the positive pro-black stuff he says without buying into his Prince of Pan Africanism bullshit. Like you dudes are really in here defending his hype. lol
You're not slick with that last point. Im very much aware that people do things contrary to the way i wish. Im very much aware of the world as it exists. With that said the "nobody" would be people who generaly engage in these discussions. The topics Umar covers speaks to a specific group of people and those that offer criticisms of the things he says do so without mocking his ideas because that would be mocking what he says his end goal is which is the betterment of black folks and they tend to want the same thing. They just disagree on how to go about it. The problem with some people who side with Umar on everything is they take those critiques as personal attacks...that and the way Umar has moved and even responded has left himself open to being mocked and not taken seriously.
Let me be clear to the two of you, as well as the two agenda agitators that keep liking your posts.

Umar is not the epitome of pro black thought nor is he equal to or near the degree of the giants on the subject and you will not link me or anyone else in this thread as being an ardent follower or supporter of his. But you will not finess me into condemning him for the sake of validating your criticisms of him either.

So when I say he's mocked, he is mocked for his actions but also for the ideas he spews. And when others echo those same ideas, they get lumped in that same boat as if sharing the same ideals means behaving in the same manner as Umar, which is a logical fallacy to say the least.

"Let's pool our money together to build..."

"OH you mean like Umar or or these shady church building funds? Lol hotep ass nigga"

"There's an agenda to feminize our men and childre..."

"Pffft nobody ever watched TV and decided to suck a dick. Lol hotep ass nigga"

The crux of this thread is about disingenuous engagement amongst our people concerning serious topics. Just because you don't see it don't mean it ain't happening.

Let me be clear to the two of you, as well as the two agenda agitators that keep liking your posts.

Umar is not the epitome of pro black thought nor is he equal to or near the degree of the giants on the subject and you will not link me or anyone else in this thread as being an ardent follower or supporter of his. But you will not finess me into condemning him for the sake of validating your criticisms of him either.

So when I say he's mocked, he is mocked for his actions but also for the ideas he spews. And when others echo those same ideas, they get lumped in that same boat as if sharing the same ideals means behaving in the same manner as Umar, which is a logical fallacy to say the least.

"OH you mean like Umar or or these shady church building funds? Lol hotep ass nigga"

The crux of this thread is about disingenuous engagement amongst our people concerning serious topics. Just because you don't see it don't mean it ain't happening.

It’s literally black folks online every day talking about owning a business to have more income and better themselves. Nobody says anything against that. His ideas aren’t mocked although the one about homosexuality is complete bullshit

Stop coddling the illiterate. Encourage that 30+ year old man to do better

You’re suffering from fragile masculinity bro. I think that you truly look up to Tariq like the father you never had. So any critique of him you take it personal like an attack on your beliefs. You never post any real scholars or any viewpoints. It’s sad that you’re obsessed to this degree.

You’re suffering from fragile masculinity bro. I think that you truly look up to Tariq like the father you never had. So any critique of him you take it personal like an attack on your beliefs. You never post any real scholars or any viewpoints. It’s sad that you’re obsessed to this degree.

hes obsessed for sure

Deflection

What does Tariq have to with your illiteracy? Deal with that before criticizing the man, Floyd

Deflection

What does Tariq have to with your illiteracy? Deal with that before criticizing the man, Floyd

Typos aren’t illiteracy. I see you can fully understand everything I posted tho. Swallowing Tariq dick thread to thread. I’m sure he would be proud.

Typos aren’t illiteracy. I see you can fully understand everything I posted tho. Swallowing Tariq dick thread to thread. I’m sure he would be proud.
Nah nigga, those aren't mere typos, thats incoherent nigga babble. Those are indictments on your overall intelligence.

And you keep typing his name. Who's obsessed? You are.

I wish you were as obsessed with proof reading as you are with him

Umar has been mocked in this threat no question. I haven't seen one example of him being mocked because of his pro-black ordeals though, yet you came in here and equated mocking him to mocking pro-blackness. I'll take you at your word that you don't think Umar is the epitome of pro-black thought, but if you insinuate that any attack on him is an attack on pro-blackness, you've essentially made him the personification of pro-blackness. Besides being illogical, I just think that's a bad idea.

Your examples are fair. I admit I've seen people shut down conversation like that. There are bad actors on both sides. We should be able to agree on that, but placing Umar on a pedestal as if he is beyond criticism is not the way to silence those other bad actors.

Nah nigga, those aren't mere typos, thats incoherent nigga babble. Those are indictments on your overall intelligence.

And you keep typing his name. Who's obsessed? You are.

I wish you were as obsessed with proof reading as you are with him

This the only thing you can hold on too. Been on site three years and you didn’t notice typos until today. Lame

Who said it doesn't happen at all? I said he's not mocked by those who share his ideas but may disagree with his method of delivery or any other things about him that may have come up over the years. People aren't mocking the ideas they're mocking the blind allegiance to the person as opposed to the idea itself. And that's evidenced by anytime a person offers a criticism of any idea of someone like Umar or Tariq they're immediately accused of being against the race, not trying to help uplift black folks and a bunch of other bullshit that has nothing to do with the actual topics often being discussed.

This the only thing you can hold on too. Been on site three years and you didn’t notice typos until today. Lame
To*

Dummy

I never noticed you period, til you started rage-quoting me with your cringe babble everyday

You post like Desiigner talks, mumble typing ass nigga

Learn to proofread like any 7th grader does

To*

Dummy

I never noticed you period, til you started rage-quoting me with your cringe babble everyday

You post like Desiigner talks, mumble typing ass nigga

Learn to proofread like any 7th grader does

you can spell but still dont be saying shit worth a damn refugee

i rather have typos and be talking sense

than no typos and saying bullshit

Back