Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is being Hotep a bad thing?

Thing is who is anti pro black being anti clown. Crazy y’all pretty much saying “it’s not all of us who act like that we are being stereotyped by our own people and now it’s a joke smh black people”

Forgetting y’all be on that bullshit and can’t I can’t give it any respect lol it’s not disrespectful tho
:huh:

Mocking Umar =/= mocking pro black ideals. Stop with this cult of personality bullshit. None of these videos are making fun of the fact that he believes we should prioritize building and strengthening our own communities.
Can any of ya'll give an example of where Umar was mocked because of a specific pro black stand he's taken? If that's actually happened then I can see the merit in how ya'll feel, but from what I see, he's mocked because he grifts and rants and seems to have poor impulse control.
1. Common black people pooling resources to build for the sake of the community

2. The averse affects and causes of homosexuality

3. Black women and accountability

4. Participating in European perverted "culture" and holidays

5. Government and media agendas against us

I can keep going. These are the types of things that get immediately mocked, ridiculed, rejected, and dismissed as idealistic, toxic, etc. But guess what:

Hosea 4 6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

1 Corinthians 1 27

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

W.D. Muhammed of the 85%

people who do not know the living God or their origin in this world, and they worship that they know not what—who are easily led in the wrong direction, but hard to lead into the right direction.

I can keep going. These are the types of things that get immediately mocked, ridiculed, rejected, and dismissed as idealistic, toxic, etc. But guess what:

Hosea 4 6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

1 Corinthians 1 27

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

W.D. Muhammed of the 85%

people who do not know the living God or their origin in this world, and they worship that they know not what—who are easily led in the wrong direction, but hard to lead into the right direction.

Nobody mocks those things. In fact, people have been able to make entire careers off addressing those things, Umar included. People are mocking him not his ideas. But it's hard for some to differentiate between the two because people see supporting or not supporting him as all encompassing. You either agree 100% or any criticism is "You're attacking him"...which is complete bullshit

The adverse effects of homosexuality? Lol to even put that on the agenda is foolish. It is not that many gay black people and they ain’t holding us back.

Nobody mocks those things. In fact, people have been able to make entire careers off addressing those things, Umar included. People are mocking him not his ideas. But it's hard for some to differentiate between the two because people see supporting or not supporting him as all encompassing. You either agree 100% or any criticism is "You're attacking him"...which is complete bullshit
I want you to take a second on your use of the word "nobody".

"Nobody" as in nobody you've seen or heard personally?

"Nobody" as in nobody you deem as worthy of attention?

Or "Nobody" as in you don't want to address the possibility that people are doing things contrary to what you wish they were doing?

Hosea 4 6

1 Corinthians 1 27

W.D. Muhammed of the 85%

Who mocks those ideas? Show examples. I've seen people disagree with him on those points, but I've never seen him mocked because of them. I hope you're not suggesting that disagreement with Umar on a point is the same as mocking him.

I don't see how the Umar fans don't understand that you're damaging the pro-black cause by acting like he and people like him are the living embodiments of pro-blackness. No person should be given that kinda treatment because nobody is perfect, and it only opens the door to letting flawed people be the cause of the movement's decline. Umar is a clown and possibly a conman. That doesn't mean that the all the points he makes are wrong or absurd. I mean it's not even like they are his ideas. He's just spouting things that others have put forward. You can big up the positive pro-black stuff he says without buying into his Prince of Pan Africanism bullshit. Like you dudes are really in here defending his hype. lol

Last edited:
Nope.

The mailman is not as important as the letter from the IRS he delivers to you. You're not gonna throw the letter in the trash because you don't like dude

Bad anology because the IRS would be the messenger not the mailman. And you wouldn't take a letter from the IRS seriously if it came to your written in shorthand like a bad text even if it said the exact same thing as a well written one. You wouldn't take them seriously thus you wouldn't take the message seriously.

I want you to take a second on your use of the word "nobody".

"Nobody" as in nobody you've seen or heard personally?

"Nobody" as in nobody you deem as worthy of attention?

Or "Nobody" as in you don't want to address the possibility that people are doing things contrary to what you wish they were doing?

You're not slick with that last point. Im very much aware that people do things contrary to the way i wish. Im very much aware of the world as it exists. With that said the "nobody" would be people who generaly engage in these discussions. The topics Umar covers speaks to a specific group of people and those that offer criticisms of the things he says do so without mocking his ideas because that would be mocking what he says his end goal is which is the betterment of black folks and they tend to want the same thing. They just disagree on how to go about it. The problem with some people who side with Umar on everything is they take those critiques as personal attacks...that and the way Umar has moved and even responded has left himself open to being mocked and not taken seriously.

Bad anology because the IRS would be the messenger not the mailman. And you wouldn't take a letter from the IRS seriously if it came to your written in shorthand like a bad text even if it said the exact same thing as a well written one. You wouldn't take them seriously thus you wouldn't take the message seriously.
Nope.

The mailman is the messenger

My analogy remains on point, nice try

20200504_094834.jpg

You did. I'd be embarrassed to publish babble like this. Nobody who read that understood wtf you were saying. You should be ashamed of yourself, doofus

Thing is who is anti pro black being anti clown. Crazy y’all pretty much saying “it’s not all of us who act like that we are being stereotyped by our own people and now it’s a joke smh black people”

Forgetting y’all be on that bullshit and can’t I can’t give it any respect lol it’s not disrespectful tho

It's not a bad thing in my opinion: It's actually is a good thing, it forces people to read and become more knowledgeable about self, history and the world we live in.

It's the messenger in many many cases:

From what I noticed nobody ever tries to (at least on here) disagree with the following people: Malcolm X, Dr. Francis Welsing, (she has many interviews, she was on the Phil Donaue show and she also has a great book called The IsIs Papers, Dr. Claude Anderson, (he did a whole breakfast club interview and nobody disagreed on tried to pick apart the things he said in that interview) Dr. Henry Clarke (he has many YouTube Videos) Anthony Browder (he has 2 great interview on the Rock Newman show and he has The Browder Files, he also has a tour in DC where you can attend to know how DC was constructed from the likes of great cities in Africa. Nelly Fuller (he has his own podcast and a great book). Dr. Kalid Muhammand, there's a clip on Utube where he's tearing a new one in a white jew person telling who that white folks are not the real jews.

Nobody has ever (on here and even outside of here) attacked their views other than the lil debates that they were in and they crushed their opponent, but outside of that NOBODY. I wish these people were more live on these social platform and got the same pub as your Tariqs and Umars, where they can discuss many topics that many of these scholars spoke on that we tend to have many disagreements with and see if people's views will change. Some folks had never heard of Dr. Claude Anderson or the information he was dropping on until he showed up on the BC. People of age, who spit gems and the truth, and not sambo stuff rarely get challenged. Umar and Tariq aint there yet, plus they are in the open to much, so people will try and stop the message by attacking the messenger

Age plays a big part of attacking someone, Someone that is close around a person's age and accessible, they feel comfortable of attacking, it's easier to attack that person from what I've noticed on here.

Last edited:
You did. I'd be embarrassed to publish babble like this. Nobody who read that understood wtf you were saying. You should be ashamed of yourself, doofus

Ok I’ll edit it sheesh. Who is being anti black by joking about hoteps? If anything it’s anti clown shit. The whole reason why it made into an insult was for the clown portion of the conscious community. In the video you posted the guy said exactly what we were saying.

Then you all get on this conscious community is being targeted to be looked at like a joke or a trend. And that it is somehow even worse because other black people are sharing memes of hoteps.

It’s bullshit and you all be on some bullshit.

Back