Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do many black women have a problem with other women enhancing themselves to appeal to men

People arent jealous of what people do, people are jealous that what a person did made them happy. People are jealous of another person's happiness. Even if the happiness is faked. So if you were to be specific, women be mad cause they ain't happy and someone else is. Same reason why dudes hate. They see somone get something and look happy and then they hate till they get it. See that it dont really bring happiness then they are on social media talking bout "materials things ain't shit if you dont get real ones around"...like no shit, that was the case all along Sherlock.

Too much denial

"I'm not doing it for men, I'm doing it for me"

But...

"I wouldn't have to do it if men didn't push this standard of beauty on me"

But...

"Men need to stop policing women's bodies"

But...

"The men who pay to see my body ain't complaining"

All four lines of thinking can't be simultaneously true.

Too much denial

But...

But...

But...

You're talking about the same people that hit us with:

"Nelly should be cancelled for making a video sexualizing women."

and

"Men shouldn't be stopping sex workers from making money."

Unfortunately as social creatures, vanity becomes a byproduct from numerous ideological and cultural connotations associated with beauty and therefore the “need” and I stress need, is embedded to some folks like a software. It doesn’t help that we all subconsciously validate vanity by appealing to beauty but alas

the majority of my friends had BBLs and for a long time i kind of felt a little bit of pressure to get it done but decided aganist it because i deadass like my body how it is for the most part

either way i love that women are enhancing their features and have seen a confidence boost in a lot of my friends which is what matters in the end imo

i dont want a big butt. i just want to be slim with some big ass titties. if i can get rid of my stomach. ill be a happy camper

3530023.gif

I kinda see this but I still think black women lead the league in all statistical categories

Countries influenced by Eurocentrism wouldn't agree with this point of view.

Outside of North America, you are seeing way more people trying to look ambiguously white, thinner or lighter skinned to fit either the European model of beauty or some local aristocratic model than women injecting fat into their buttocks and breasts, filling out their lips, tanning their skin or men lenghtening their cocks to appear stereotypically black or mixed.

The Natasha Crowns, Martina Bigs and Gao Qians of this world are still widely uncommon.

Too much denial

But...

But...

But...

BRUH. ???

Back