Why do many black women have a problem with other women enhancing themselves to appeal to men

Yea I got friends who got weight loss surgery and nip and tucks. I just don’t care because it obviously makes them happy.

like @AP21 said it seems like a lot of these surgeries are to mock black features.

Reactions: AP2.5
Also, why don't men seek cosmetic surgery in the same way women do? Could it be that patriarchy is the reason so many women are so unhappy with their bodies they pay for mutilation? It's a fair argument imo

Because physically undesirable men can typically get just as much mileage out of being funny, interesting, or wealthy

Having a flat stomach is not a black feature

Getting your ass done is though but it’s more black women I feel get their ass done.

My old lady got fake tits. Wanted them shits since she was like 16 cuz she was always insecure and sub-conscious about her tiny boobs. Her ex husband wasn't with it at all. He wanted her to keep her shit the way they were. She did it anyway.

Can you ever really know a person's motivations for doing something? In that situation, can a person ever really even know THEIR OWN motivations for doing doing? All the time people do shit for one reason, when they think they're doing it for another reason. Shit gets deep. Like it's easy for women to SAY that they are getting their body done because of how THEY feel about it and not how MEN feel about it. And that's very possible and I'm sure really is the case with plenty of women. But if all your life you've had some ingrained feelings that your body isn't good enough, it comes from SOMEWHERE. It might have come from things your mom said to you as a child that fostered a sense of insecurity. But HER comments to you came from her feelings about what are attractive to MEN. So in a round about, even thought you don't know it or realize it, your actions actually ARE based what men find attractive.

I dunno.

It's all so convoluted that the only real way to handle it is to do what the fuck you think is best and to hell with other people's opinions.

If that makes any sense.

Yea I got friends who got weight loss surgery and nip and tucks. I just don’t care because it obviously makes them happy.

like @AP21 said it seems like a lot of these surgeries are to mock black features.
I would say imitate rather than mock

when you say mock its inferring that they are attempting to portray in a negative

these non-black women are trying to imitate and duplicate what the good Lord gave yall naturally

Women in general just are jealous of other women and are insecure so when another woman does something to enhance themselves they care when they shouldn’t

My old lady got fake tits. Wanted them shits since she was like 16 cuz she was always insecure and sub-conscious about her tiny boobs. Her ex husband wasn't with it at all. He wanted her to keep her shit the way they were. She did it anyway.

Can you ever really know a person's motivations for doing something? In that situation, can a person ever really even know THEIR OWN motivations for doing doing? All the time people do shit for one reason, when they think they're doing it for another reason. Shit gets deep. Like it's easy for women to SAY that they are getting their body done because of how THEY feel about it and not how MEN feel about it. And that's very possible and I'm sure really is the case with plenty of women. But if all your life you've had some ingrained feelings that your body isn't good enough, it comes from SOMEWHERE. It might have come from things your mom said to you as a child that fostered a sense of insecurity. But HER comments to you came from her feelings about what are attractive to MEN. So in a round about, even thought you don't know it or realize it, your actions actually ARE based what men find attractive.

I dunno.

It's all so convoluted that the only real way to handle it is to do what the fuck you think is best and to hell with other people's opinions.

If that makes any sense.
My old lady wants implants because of how breast feeding has altered her breasts

Im all for it. I feel like its a win-win cause we both gonna enjoy them new titddys

• Haha
Reactions: Baldheadlogic
My old lady wants implants because of how breast feeding has altered her breasts

Im all for it. I feel like its a win-win cause we both gonna enjoy them new titddys

Yeah see, shit like that. No connection at all to how YOU or OTHER men might feel about it. She felt a way about her shit before. She had some babies and breastfed...and now she feels differently about the shit so she wants to get he mojo back.

Not everything is connected to some warped sense of patriarchy. But I do recognize that a lot of things are.

Yeah see, shit like that. No connection at all to how YOU or OTHER men might feel about it. She felt a way about her shit before. She had some babies and breastfed...and now she feels differently about the shit so she wants to get he mojo back.

Not everything is connected to some warped sense of patriarchy. But I do recognize that a lot of things are.
Facts.

I mean Im fine with her breasts and have always been fine with them....but if enhancements will make her feel better and more confident thats a win for both of us...

more sleepless nights ya dig lol

Facts.

I mean Im fine with her breasts and have always been fine with them....but if enhancements will make her feel better and more confident thats a win for both of us...

more sleepless nights ya dig lol

Exactly. You are BEAUTIFUL to me already. But you need to do what you need to do to feel that yourself. You're not hurting anyone so if you like it...I love it. Whatever.

at the end of the day it shouldn't matter to u what someone else thinks

people should do what they want............I think the problem comes in when people really don't know why they are doing it

my only real issue with getting surgery is the health risks involved and if there is a mental/emotional issue that's not being addressed

vanity is a slippery slope at the expense of risking ur life

Easy way out.
Also, all that body mod shit is rooted in mental health problems imo.

Idk about easy lol you gotta have the funds and that recovery is no joke

Maybe easy from the standpoint of maintenance down the road

Idk about easy lol you gotta have the funds and that recovery is no joke

Maybe easy from the standpoint of maintenance down the road
Easy as in all you have to do is lay and recover, get massages, and such. I'm sure it's extremely painful.
Much easier then hitting the gym everyday for years.

Serious question

Have you ever grabbed an implanted boob?

Reactions: BDP™️
Idk fam.

seem like all races women coping each other. At a high rate.

From hair to body to clothing
Nah. The fact that”BLACKFISHING” is a thing pretty much sums it up.

Think about it: Caucasian women ( members of the so-called superior white race) going around trying to make people think they are black.

Remember when having a big butt and big lips was frowned upon by Becky?

Now, white girls are doing tutorials on YouTube to show you how to make your butt look bigger.

And every white girl nowadays look like her lips got stung by a killer bee swarm.

I could go on, but that’s not what this discussion is about.