Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's the NFL comeback player of the year?

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
I had a debate with my friend about who the award should go to. I said Big Ben (this was before the Washington game, but I still stand by it). He thinks Alex Smith. Who y'all got for the award?

It’s gonna be Alex Smith. If Smith sees anymore playing time between now & the playoffs it would seal it.

The award was made for stories like Alex Smith. The fact that he's back in the league won him the award, let alone starting.

That's what my boy thinks. I say fuck that. You don't decide who wins an award in the preseason. Just playing shouldn't get you an award.

Big... Ben.

What exactly is Big Ben coming back from?....I dont recall him falling from the top and getting back up(he stays hurt so injury doesn't really count for him as far as a comeback) I dont hear too much about him "rising back up" per say this year nor do I hear him in the MVP convo so what did he do that's makes his story a big "comeback" story or the big story in the NFL?

And Smith has his bum ass team on the brink of winning a division and getting into the playoffs when most if not all of the league expected them to be worse than what they are...without Smith...Washington is fighting witth the Jets and Jags for that #1 pick

What exactly is Big Ben coming back from?....I dont recall him falling from the top and getting back up(he stays hurt so injury doesn't really count for him as far as a comeback) I dont hear too much about him "rising back up" per say this year nor do I hear him in the MVP convo so what did he do that's makes his story a big "comeback" story or the big story in the NFL?

Ben missed like 14 games last year

Last year he only played 2 games and had a season ending injury. He's coming back from injury.

And Smith has his bum ass team on the brink of winning a division and getting into the playoffs when most if not all of the league expected them to be worse than what they are...without Smith...Washington is fighting witth the Jets and Jags for that #1 pick

Man, fuck all that playoff talk. They have a losing record. Don't try to mask it with playoff talk. That division being that bad makes the record even worse.

What is he doing this year he wasn't doing 2 years ago....aside from staying healthy (enough to stay on the field)?

Back