Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's the next King of Rap?

No one other than Kendrick Lamar.
His name should be the only one mention in this here thread.

Ofc it's a factor. My nigga pookie down the block can not be the king of rap and nobody has even heard of him. Cut it out.

Deciding factor..

Future/Drake are two of the most popular artist mcdonald sells the most burgers just because people eat oversized white castle burgers in mass doesn't make them better.. or just because niggas mindlessly bop to future or whoever doesn't make them better

Deciding factor..

Future/Drake are two of the most popular artist mcdonald sells the most burgers just because people eat oversized white castle burgers in mass doesn't make them better.. or just because niggas mindlessly bop to future or whoever doesn't make them better

It's never only ONE factor that decides it all, but it's definitely part of the equation.

I‘m a Krit fan but hes not in the same category imo

Kenny and Cole are like Bron and KD

Krit is more of a Paul George type of cat
I'd say K.R.I.T. was more of a K. Leonard. Not flashy or as well known but can hold court with the best of them.

Jay Electronica coming for that crown, son

26e01be7.jpeg

Could he be the king of pop, then?

No that's Eminem he has sold over a 175 million records

Drake has sold 10 million records

Recovery has outsold Drakes entire total sales lol

Eminem also has more songs where he sings than Drake and birthed his style and career with records like Hailie's Song, Mockingbird, Spend Some Time, Cleaning Out My Closet, Superman

Eminem has 5 Pop albums The Eminem Show, Encore, Recovery, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 and Revival. Drake has a few pop albums

Drake's style of singing is also RnB so he not really truly Pop he also uses Autotune. Eminem's style of singing is Pop and he has always sung without ever using Autotune straight authentic singing

Drake doesn't hit high notes when he sings on hooks his style of singing is controlled harmonizing with the help of Autotune while Eminem hit's high notes and all out sings

Majority of Eminem's fans are Pop fans don't like hip-hop music while that is not the same for Drake he actually has mainly hip-hop fans. Eminem's majority fan base are teenage girls u can't say the same for Drake

Drake also is Punchline heavy and focuses on that a lot when he rapping on his vereses while Eminem has never ever focused on punchlines like that or used them heavily

No that's Eminem he has sold over a 175 million records

Drake has sold 10 million records

Recovery has outsold Drakes entire total sales lol

Eminem also has more songs where he sings than Drake and birthed his style and career with records like Hailie's Song, Mockingbird, Spend Some Time, Cleaning Out My Closet, Superman

Eminem has 5 Pop albums The Eminem Show, Encore, Recovery, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 and Revival. Drake has a few pop albums

Drake's style of singing is also RnB so he not really truly Pop he also uses Autotune. Eminem's style of singing is Pop and he has always sung without ever using Autotune straight authentic singing

Drake doesn't hit high notes when he sings on hooks his style of singing is controlled harmonizing with the help of Autotune while Eminem hit's high notes and all out sings

Majority of Eminem's fans are Pop fans don't like hip-hop music while that is not the same for Drake he actually has mainly hip-hop fans. Eminem's majority fan base are teenage girls u can't say the same for Drake

Drake also is Punchline heavy and focuses on that a lot when he rapping on his vereses while Eminem has never ever focused on punchlines like that or used them heavily

That new Eminem trash tho...

Back