Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's the next King of Rap?

Nah Son

Legion of Trill
hold on I wasn't ready damn

ah fuck it yall see the question in the title

and RIP to the titangraph I just lost

Last edited:
For the past 2 years people were trying to add Sean with the big 3, so it's gonna be Krit for the next 2 huh? lol

And kendrick is the undisputed King of hiphop , there's really not a big 3. Yea cole and drake are right there under him, but it's clearly kendrick.

Kendrick was in the 3 largely due to his quality and solid numbers, now Kendrick is not only the best quality wise but numbers wise too. He's dominating every aspect of the game.

I got Kendrick clearly on top too. Cole and Drake both have the skillset but their albums cant compare to what Kendrick delivers

The thing is right now there is no one in sight who could follow in his footsteps

I follow the younger generation too but I dont see anyone with the skills and mass appeal it takes to really be the one

And kendrick is the undisputed King of hiphop , there's really not a big 3. Yea cole and drake are right there under him, but it's clearly kendrick.

Kendrick was in the 3 largely due to his quality and solid numbers, now Kendrick is not only the best quality wise but numbers wise too. He's dominating every aspect of the game.

Kendrick definitely sits on the Iron Throne...

Cole is Lord of Winterfell

KRIT is ruler of Dorne

I got Kendrick clearly on top too. Cole and Drake both have the skillset but their albums cant compare to what Kendrick delivers

The thing is right now there is no one in sight who could follow in his footsteps

I follow the younger generation too but I dont see anyone with the skills and mass appeal it takes to really be the one

I was just thinking this shit the other day. We've had back to back very crappy XXL rookie covers and nah XXL isn't the end all be all, but it's a good gauge on where we're at and it's lookin bleak.

Hell no lol There's a certain skill set needed to be the king and Chance doesn't possess it. Shit I can see Sean being king before chance.

Hell no lol There's a certain skill set needed to be the king and Chance doesn't possess it. Shit I can see Sean being king before chance.
Do you think the new generation gives two shits about that skill set. They grew up off Lil B and SouljaBoy. Aint no more rules man.

Do you think the new generation gives two shits about that skill set. They grew up off Lil B and SouljaBoy. Aint no more rules man.

giphy.gif

Kendrick is just a level above aight far as I'm concerned. He's the best player on the team because the rest of the team is weak. Cole is nice but he's on his emo tip as of late, KRIT is nice but he won't get any airplay or shine so he'll fall to the background. Big Sean a punchline guy he'll drop a aight single one more time and we'll never hear from him again. Matter fact 2018 is it for dude nice run tho but hit the showers your done.

Drake is still Drake he'll have the female's. Meek will actually come out of prison on some Pac shit and sell

Kendrick is just a level above aight far as I'm concerned. He's the best player on the team because the rest of the team is weak. Cole is nice but he's on his emo tip as of late, KRIT is nice but he won't get any airplay or shine so he'll fall to the background. Big Sean a punchline guy he'll drop a aight single one more time and we'll never hear from him again. Matter fact 2018 is it for dude nice run tho but hit the showers your done.

Drake is still Drake he'll have the female's. Meek will actually come out of prison on some Pac shit and sell
So who the King then. I can see Sean being the first of that gen to fall off.

Back