• Woman

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
The joke flew over y'all head.

She was basically calling him thirsty by acting like s gold digger.

She don't need a nigga paying her bill, just like she don't need a nigga who thinks a sexual innuendo is a compliment for hair.

But y'all continue to look at it y'all way

damn you Du

Like I get it, everybody doesn't handle everything well, but I've seen women who are trying dating, and dudes really do make everything about sex...

And to women, especially as they get older... That approach gets tried.

Guys, we don't give a fuck. If I was dating tomorrow, I already know the first thing I'm looking for is sex. Fuck getting to know someone.

But it ain't like that for women. So sometimes when dudes throw a sexual comment in there, many women don't like that shit ain't tend to say something that expresses it.

Could she have said something different? Yes. Could she have not focused so hard on her statement and addressed the real issue at hand? Yes.

I'm not saying she handled the situation flawlessly. It was definitely a bit much. But I get where she coming from.

The dude was trying to sound sexy and cool, and she deaded it with a quick retort. He caught feelings and felt attacked.

Dude wasn't out the game till he lost his cool. There's so many ways he could have handled that. But he got defensive.

Y'all too stuck on the comment to see all that. But I get it. It's a lot of guys like that dude, so a lot of y'all gonna see it that way.

So whats ur response to can u pay my bills?

Yeah I'ma simp

Or no( and it awkard now)

Ive literally had a bitch say it to me n she wasnt kiddn

U been out the game too long ..love and hip hop got there bitches thinkn diff

So whats ur response to can u pay my bills?

Yeah I'ma simp

Or no( and it awkard now)

Ive literally had a bitch say it to me n she wasnt kiddn

U been out the game too long ..love and hip hop got there bitches thinkn diff

Whats the response to a nigga telling woman he wants to fuck after seeing her hair?

Whats the response to a nigga telling woman he wants to fuck after seeing her hair?

He said do some thangs..he didnt say ow yeah i wana fuck

I asked a bitch for pics one time n she said

"Omg all guys want nudes" i had to check the bitch...

Plus they 40 fuck beating around the bush movie dates n dinner..40 and single 99.9% single mom...

Plus they 40 fuck beating around the bush movie dates n dinner..40 and single 99.9% single mom...

So he playing games and beating around the bush?

My whole thing is she keeps saying she 40 and she not impressed by sex, but she 40 and still impressed by getting her cell phone bill paid for?
but this is what happens when a chick gets smutted out too long and too much.
now sex dont mean shit. cause she did it all.

Like I get it, everybody doesn't handle everything well, but I've seen women who are trying dating, and dudes really do make everything about sex...

And to women, especially as they get older... That approach gets tried.

Guys, we don't give a fuck. If I was dating tomorrow, I already know the first thing I'm looking for is sex. Fuck getting to know someone.

But it ain't like that for women. So sometimes when dudes throw a sexual comment in there, many women don't like that shit ain't tend to say something that expresses it.

Could she have said something different? Yes. Could she have not focused so hard on her statement and addressed the real issue at hand? Yes.

I'm not saying she handled the situation flawlessly. It was definitely a bit much. But I get where she coming from.

The dude was trying to sound sexy and cool, and she deaded it with a quick retort. He caught feelings and felt attacked.

Dude wasn't out the game till he lost his cool. There's so many ways he could have handled that. But he got defensive.

Y'all too stuck on the comment to see all that. But I get it. It's a lot of guys like that dude, so a lot of y'all gonna see it that way.

Nah bruh.

That comment showed her true colors.

Dude didn't even say anything that graphic.

I could understand if he had said something more explicit, but......"I wanna do some things to you"....is nothing more than casual flirtation.

Like I said earlier, she just wasn't feeling him.

If that comment came from someone she was really interested in, she probably wouldn't have responded like she did.

If anything, one could argue that she's the one who actually overreacted to his comment and got in her feelings.

Then again, some women just want something to complain about.

If he had thrown money out there first instead of sex, she would've probably gone on a rant about him trying to "buy" her.

Good thing for him that he found out about how she was before he pursued anything further with her.

Last edited:
Nah bruh.

That comment showed her true colors.

Dude didn't even say anything that graphic.

I could understand if he had said something more explicit, but......"I wanna do some things to you"....is nothing more than casual flirtation.

Like I said earlier, she just wasn't feeling him.

If that comment came from someone she was really interested in, she probably wouldn't have responded like she did.

If anything, one could argue that she's the one who actually overreacted to his comment and got in her feelings.

Then again, some women just want something to complain about.

If he had thrown money out there first instead of sex, she would've probably gone on a rant about him trying to "buy" her.

Good thing for him that he found out about how she was before he pursued anything further with her.
exactly.

Bitter Niggas Unite

40 And Can't Pay Her Bills

Assumptions Galore. But Wait, There's More

Her Walls Are Like Jericho

Any of these titles will suffice now.....

Bitter Niggas Unite

40 And Can't Pay Her Bills

Assumptions Galore. But Wait, There's More

Her Walls Are Like Jericho

Any of these titles will suffice now.....
nigga...she 40.
at this age she should have assets other than her ass.
or at least have a grip on her own budget so the question of money should not have to come up.

if i say fuck and she says money.....what does that make her?
and like @deadeye said...if a nigga want to buy the pussy...then her trynna buy her or money aint everything..

dont know about yall niggas....but my wife sends me pics of new hairstyles.....and i compliment. and sometimes it does go to how attractive she is...and makes a nigga wanna do something.

so should the nigga just send her a text of his atm balance and ask her if she wet?

nigga...she 40.
at this age she should have assets other than her ass.
or at least have a grip on her own budget so the question of money should not have to come up.

if i say fuck and she says money.....what does that make her?
and like @deadeye said...if a nigga want to buy the pussy...then her trynna buy her or money aint everything..

dont know about yall niggas....but my wife sends me pics of new hairstyles.....and i compliment. and sometimes it does go to how attractive she is...and makes a nigga wanna do something.

so should the nigga just send her a text of his atm balance and ask her if she wet?
You sensitive nigga and defensive for no reason my guy

Niggas looking to argue semantics with a female they trying to smash is woat af.

why i gotta be all that.......im stating facts.
You reacting like you directly affected by their convo

Start Rant\
Sometimes as a ppl we gotta learn to take the L. Shorty curved him, right or wrong how she went about it, and he should have left with his dignity in place

We KNOW a vast majority of females ain't just going to openly reject a guy. Just like they aren't going to aggressively approach a guy. They gonna drop hints and it's on the man to decipher those hints and move accordingly

This guy didn't so he holds that L /End Rant

You reacting like you directly affected by their convo

Start Rant\
Sometimes as a ppl we gotta learn to take the L. Shorty curved him, right or wrong how she went about it, and he should have left with his dignity in place

We KNOW a vast majority of females ain't just going to openly reject a guy. Just like they aren't going to aggressively approach a guy. They gonna drop hints and it's on the man to decipher those hints and move accordingly

This guy didn't so he holds that L /End Rant
ya uncle, punk

Max gettin old yall...

Max gettin old yall...

giphy.gif

Ball game

Back