Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Better? Jeezy VS Ross

Who's Better?

• Jeezy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Ross

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Well like the nigga you're fightin for will tell you, you're wrong sir.

Well like the nigga you're fightin for will tell you, you're wrong sir.

people doubt themselves all the time,

how many times you had to tell someone they could do some shit that they didn't believe they could??

man that's like a die hard redman fan telling him he's better than all the niggaz in the game today, and red saying he don't think he better than cole or kendrick...and his fan looking at him like he crazy saying he way better than them niggaz..

i mean who's right who's wrong?

the fan that knows every redman verse by heart or the artist himself who thinks those dudes are more lyrically solid?

lol, this is why i can't argue hip hop all day, it's so opinion based in personal taste.....

I agree it all comes down to opinion, but once somebody says one person is better , that debate is no longer needed imo.

I agree it all comes down to opinion, but once somebody says one person is better , that debate is no longer needed imo.
how does that even make sense though?

like who'd your favorite artist of all time, who do you consider the goat of all goats

if that artist said an artist who you particularly don't care for was better than him, you wouldn't argue that your favorite is better??

that's like a die hard biggie fan saying cam'ron is better than big cuz big himself said Cam would be king of newyork one day

i like both guys, but big>>cam'ron

But Big never said Cam is better than him lol That was more of a nigga saying his lil homie is gonna run the game one day, similar to what Jay said about Bleek.

But Big never said Cam is better than him lol That was more of a nigga saying his lil homie is gonna run the game one day, similar to what Jay said about Bleek.
:think:my point exactly....them niggaz had no idea what the fuck they was talking about......

got mad love for Cam.....prolly one of the bigges cam fans out here...but even at dipset's height....cam was never king of newyork......not while Jay, Nas & 50 were still breathing

and i still don't know how Jay says that with Beans and that boy Young Chris on his label.......

this shit literally just played on my pandora

So me I maintain
But it's stress on my brain
But your death ain't in vain
Lost my breath when it came and, uh
They say rejoice in death but the pain
Best believe my first boy gon' be blessed wit' your name
All that's left is your face on the picture, on my dresser in the frame
And it just ain't the same I'm like
Damn man, how another homie missing
Not to mention Big Homie stressing
Where do I go for advice
Man it's shows every week, but its bodies every night
Men is cold on these streets and, uh
Niggas know the police
And the drama it's still there
And my momma she still there
They'll never take me alive

Jay said that about Bleek back in 97, that was before beans and chris came in the game. And for both big and jay, it wasn't them saying these cats are better , it's them bigging up their lil homies, Cam was signed under Big's homie's label, so it was only right he'd big the lil homie up.

Jay said that about Bleek back in 97, that was before beans and chris came in the game. And for both big and jay, it wasn't them saying these cats are better , it's them bigging up their lil homies, Cam was signed under Big's homie's label, so it was only right he'd big the lil homie up.
iight encyclopedia jones....

you get the jest of what i'm saying though.....rappers, artist just people in general...they tend to say things that may not necessarily be accurate due to any number of reasons...

my whole thing is, i ain't gonna take any rapper word as fact on who they think is better than them...Jay has gone on record calling Eminem a lyrical genius, nas has taunted Jay that em murdered him on renegade.....Nas also said compared to Beans jay is wack...

yet I've heard jay fans say jay outrapped em on that track...

and i've only seen very few people rank Em higher than Jay...and I've yet to see a person rank Beans over Jay.....even I won't do that.....

It's all subjective is my whole point...I can't take what a rapper say and let it influence my opinion on who i feel is the better artist/lyrisit

You can't take a diss record seriously fam lol Nas has been rescinded that "beans>>jay" shit and acknowledges Jay as one of the Goats.

However Em killing Jay on renegade is pretty obvious, eventhough Jay was in his bag on that joint and in Jay's defense, Renegade was already made before Jay got on it, he just took royce's verses off the track and added his.

my two cents

Jeezy's magnum opus happened way too soon in his career. He will never make another TM: 101. Not too many people hit it out the park on their debut album, however, Ross, has continued to get better with each release while Jeezy has regressed. Even went the route of that "pastor jeezy" character then went back to the streets when people wasnt feeling it

Ross been the same dude since his debut, but has gotten better. Mastermind to me was a masterpiece. The Black Dollar Mixtape was phenomenal! Jeezy just aint bringing it like that no more.

my two cents

Jeezy's magnum opus happened way too soon in his career. He will never make another TM: 101. Not too many people hit it out the park on their debut album, however, Ross, has continued to get better with each release while Jeezy has regressed. Even went the route of that "pastor jeezy" character then went back to the streets when people wasnt feeling it

Ross been the same dude since his debut, but has gotten better. Mastermind to me was a masterpiece. The Black Dollar Mixtape was phenomenal! Jeezy just aint bringing it like that no more.
giphy.gif

Back