Who's Better? Jeezy VS Ross

Who's Better?

• Jeezy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Ross

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
I can't listen to 24's in the car if I've been drinking

Tip has that same authenticity quality that Jeezy has.
He's easily top 10, at times I'd say even top 5.

But when you say "standard" do you mean The Goat from the south?

Niggas might disagree

But yeah imo Tip has reached GOAT status.

His is certified on the mic
consistently good to great albums
He has two classic albums under his belt (Trap Muzik and KING)
Consistent success as far as sales are concerned

His influence on hip hop and pop culture is substantial

His 2 classics imo are TM and Urban Legend, but that's a diff debate.

But you'd put him over 3k? I think on mutiple occasions he called 3k the goat of the south.

His 2 classics imo are TM and Urban Legend, but that's a diff debate.

But you'd put him over 3k? I think on mutiple occasions he called 3k the goat of the south.

3k may be the goat lyricist of the south (even thats debateable)

But overall artist...its Tip no question

Now if we were to say who the GOATs are regardless if they were group or solo then yeah Outkast will edge him out slightly

But 3k by himself naw

:idkb:

He has more classic albums, more influence and reached heights Tip never has and he did just body Tip on his own shit.

Tip was in his duffle tho, just wasn't fuckin with dre

:idkb:

He has more classic albums, more influence and reached heights Tip never has and he did just body Tip on his own shit.

Tip was in his duffle tho, just wasn't fuckin with dre

Those classic albums he dropped were a part of a duo tho. Yeah OUTKAST has more classics than Tip. 3k didnt carry those albums lyrically by himself. Big Boi brought his half too.

And yeah 3k is a better lyricist that Tip i wont argue that point.

But a better solo artist he is not.

Unless you saying The Love Below shits on Tips whole catalogue....[';;l;

I don't like that argument to discredit 3k, cuz that's like saying you can't compare Rakim with the other legends cuz his albums were duo albums and he never made a classic album without eric b.

I don't like that argument to discredit 3k, cuz that's like saying you can't compare Rakim with the other legends cuz his albums were duo albums and he never made a classic album without eric b.

Eric B was just the DJ tho

Rakim DID carry those albums by himself lyrically.

3k by himself is dope, Big Boi by himself is dope

But 3k and Big Boi TOGETHER as Outkast...

They are legends

i count duo albums...

cuz i'll still argue niggaz Young Chris is the 2nd best artist outta philly all time(beans #1), and i consider the young gunz albums as reference, cuz he carried the shit outta them joints lyrically...his solo joint was more mixtape underground status, and while dope, most people never heard it, so i can only go off the duo shit....

you have to stand Outkast Albums against Tip's if you arguing who's the best artist from the south

i can't get into that one though, cuz i never listened on one outkast album in it's entirety......but i still consider 3K as a top lyricist and song maker in the game

I think he makes better songs and is lyrically stronger than Tip

Eric B was just the DJ tho

Rakim DID carry those albums by himself lyrically.

Nah, he was the producer too and like I said, if he was that insignificant why hasn't rakim made an album any where close to the albums he made with eric b?

Nah, he was the producer too and like I said, if he was that insignificant why hasn't rakim made an album any where close to the albums he made with eric b?
i feel u, but at the same time Rakim was the only vocalist...Eric B gets credit where credit is due, but it's Rakim's words that solidify him

A duo is a duo to me b <<>>

But Tip already said 3k>>> him , so that kindve already negates the debate.

i count duo albums...

cuz i'll still argue niggaz Young Chris is the 2nd best artist outta philly all time(beans #1), and i consider the young gunz albums as reference, cuz he carried the shit outta them joints lyrically...his solo joint was more mixtape underground status, and while dope, most people never heard it, so i can only go off the duo shit....

you have to stand Outkast Albums against Tip's if you arguing who's the best artist from the south

i can't get into that one though, cuz i never listened on one outkast album in it's entirety......but i still consider 3K as a top lyricist and song maker in the game

I think he makes better songs and is lyrically stronger than Tip

Outkast >>> Tip is undisputed

But I dont think 3k is better overall solo than Tip.

While The Love Below is a great album its not shitting on even half of Tip's catalogue as a matter fact its not shitting on any of his albums...except for No Mercy lol

lmaooo u know damn well, if a nigga says one cat is better, there's no debate after that.

lmaooo u know damn well, if a nigga says one cat is better, there's no debate after that.
bullshit, tyson says ali was better than him, but i gotta prime tyson giving a prime ali the blues 10 times outta 10

Man that's a whole other thread , I aint even gon respond to that travesty of a post :df2:

But like when Kevin Hart says Chappelle is the Goat, a Hart vs Chappelle debate goes out the window at that point. HE doesn't even think he's better , why df would we even debate the shit lol

But like when Kevin Hart says Chappelle is the Goat, a Hart vs Chappelle debate goes out the window at that point. HE doesn't even think he's better , why df would we even debate the shit lol
cuz his opinion isn't mines

Back