Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's Better? Jeezy VS Ross

Who's Better?

• Jeezy

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Ross

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
But fuck all that, at the end of the day, it comes down to the music, I can give af how many bodies a nigga got.
Again, tracks like dreamin are always gonna win me over.....

Ross ain't got that in him.

I don't put too much stock into that shit , cuz most of these niggas frontin and it doesn't really matter to me when grading music.

Shit in that case, no nigga should ever bring up Cube. He was never in the streets and had his card pulled multiple times.

I don't put too much stock into that shit , cuz most of these niggas frontin and it doesn't really matter to me when grading music.

Shit in that case, no nigga should ever bring up Cube. He was never in the streets and had his card pulled multiple times.
If someone used the argument that they wasn't a cube fan cuz of that though, I can't argue it...

It means a lot to people if you really living or lived your rhymes.

One off the main reasons ready
Easy Rawlings > Alex Cross is simply Walter Mosley is black and his books have a better black man operating in a white man's world vibe....

Shits more genuine. Even if James Patterson writes better.mysteries, the streets want Easy

Again, tracks like dreamin are always gonna win me over.....

Ross ain't got that in him.

jayzgif.gif

When it comes to makin classic hits/great music Ross>>>>>>>>>

If we really went track for track, it aint even close.

For the record, Ross aint even in my top 20, but homie got hits for days.

Young thug got more hits than Nick Grant.

Don't start the shallow ass who sell more records argument.

We real niggaz, not 20 year old college kids from the suburbs...

Substance means a lot. Relatability means a lot. Authenticity means a lot.
Jeezy wins in all categories

But who makes better music? lol

If being "real" is the only reason u got for a nigga's music being better then :chea:

The shit Ross makes don't move me the way the shit Jeezy makes does.

Better in my opinion comes down to what I feel and like more.

So to me, Jeezy makes better music.

Word, props to both them niggas for finally bringing some hiphop debates here, this place was hurtin without it.

I can debate hip hop, just not all day like niggaz in the reason

Agree with Du

I am def not saying that Ross dont make good music because he does. His ear for beats is on par with Puff in my opinion.

But for me personally I just connect with Jeezy better.

And yeah you right its a lotta real niggas out there that make trash music. And i call it trash lol.

Jeezy just moves me more point blank. Tracks like Dreamin, Holy Ghost and Talk to em

Like du said I dont think Ross got that in him artistically

I can respect that.

I'm scared to ask this question, cuz I don't wanna have to e-bodyslam yall niggas, but yall puttin Jeezy over T.I?

I can respect that.

I'm scared to ask this question, cuz I don't wanna have to e-bodyslam yall niggas, but yall puttin Jeezy over T.I?

HELL NAW

no disrespect to Jeezy at all

But Tip will always be the standard to measure yourself by for every ATL hip hop artist. IMO he is the standard for southern hip hop in general

He's easily top 10, at times I'd say even top 5.

But when you say "standard" do you mean The Goat from the south?

Back