Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wayne is so entitled it's laughable... I don't know who told him it'd be a good idea to pull that IG stunt he did

Way older in age and in the game than Kendrick should have congratulated him and kept it moving... Dot is well known to be a Wayne fan/Stan and there was possible suggestions Dot might bring Wayne out somehow in the performance... That bridge been burned already

Nigga even sounded zoned out in that clip ... Exacerbating his drug addled issues

Sad and lame

Wayne is so entitled it's laughable... I don't know who told him it'd be a good idea to pull that IG stunt he did

Way older in age and in the game than Kendrick should have congratulated him and kept it moving... Dot is well known to be a Wayne fan/Stan and there was possible suggestions Dot might bring Wayne out somehow in the performance... That bridge been burned already

Nigga even sounded zoned out in that clip ... Exacerbating his drug addled issues

Sad and lame
Wayne had a huge impact on my childhood. Growing up in that mixtape era...man there was nothing like it.

That aside Wayne hasn't done shit to be relevant in more than a decade in my eyes. This pretty much reads like Wayne thought because he's a famous rapper from Louisiana he should be automatic pick. Entitled to it. I don't know what conversations were happening behind closed doors but it was announced back in 2020 that the Superbowl would be in Louisiana for 2024. Publicly, what has Wayne done in the last 4 years that would make anyone think he would be a pick for a performance on a national stage? If it was that important to him she me something he's done other than mention it in a podcast. Tim McGraw was born in in Louisiana...why isn't anyone crying for him getting passed on?

Wayne is a grown man that can fight his own battles. No one needs to take up a pitch fork for this nigga. This the same nigga that endorsed Trump. Same way he wasn't thinking about the track record for Trump with impoverished blacks in this country none of us should be giving this coon their tears.

Never thought I'd live to see the day the innanets turned on wayne

Nigga was a whole movement by himself!

A milli in a week

Best rapper alive
- to some

Inspired fashion and mumble rap

Come to find out It wasn't the problematic lyrics on colorism

Not the interview about blm

Nor the drugs

It's cause a lil nigga from the west more popular and is kicking another niggaz ass

future-drake.gif

Back