Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Never thought I'd live to see the day the innanets turned on wayne

Nigga was a whole movement by himself!

A milli in a week

Best rapper alive
- to some

Inspired fashion and mumble rap

Come to find out It wasn't the problematic lyrics on colorism

Not the interview about blm

Nor the drugs

It's cause a lil nigga from the west more popular and is kicking another niggaz ass

future-drake.gif
The masses are sheep and easily manipulated.

Jay ain't did shit tho
The 504 made the call

Ehhh... Personally I think since Jay took over the halftime performance logistics with ROCNation his influences in choosing the performing acts are greater than people think

I think that whole talk about the city choosing the acts are bogus and just political correctness

There's a reason the acts have switched over to hip-hop/urban contemporary acts from the pop/rock/country acts of years before Jay took over...

Case in point was 50 Cent's blockage two years ago... Jay and 50 got history LOL

Drake Birthday is October 24th

I’m predicting Kendrick will drop something again around that week

Drake should drop something now

I prefer Drake just going ghost for a while. But he won't. I somewhat get it though...

Kendrick has all eyes on him right now. And public perception is a muthafucka. And that's one of the biggest mistakes Drake made during the beef was bringing up sales and numbers to use against Kendrick. Even if Drake drops the best project in his career, Kendrick's music will overshadow it.

I prefer Drake just going ghost for a while. But he won't. I somewhat get it though...

Kendrick has all eyes on him right now. And public perception is a muthafucka. And that's one of the biggest mistakes Drake made during the beef was bringing up sales and numbers to use against Kendrick. Even if Drake drops the best project in his career, Kendrick's music will overshadow it.
But Drake is the numbers guy

Back