Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
The World Cup is held every freaking four years and like @Englishdude said most 'football' heads don't give a flying fuck about opening ceremony entertainer performances .. I know I don't

All I care about is the main action to follow

The half time Super Bowl event is an annual thing and held in the USA which has the biggest named musicians on the planet...

Drake stans ... SMH

Soccer is on the low as far as people caring. It does not compare to NFL, NBA or MLB and baseball is on the decline. Nobody cares about the soccer finals or whatever it's called, that shit not even broadcasted

Football/soccer is easily the most popular sport in the world on nearly every continent... Africa, Asia, Europe and South America...

Only in North America (where soccer is the fast growing sport in the country) and the Oceania (where Australian Rules Football ranks as no.1) is soccer not the the most popular sport played and watched...

Football/soccer is THE sport of the poor and the rich, all you need is a round object to play (doesnt even need to be round) and youre set to go... Most people have played football with an empty water or drinks bottle!!! You can play it on your own or with others... It costs nothing to play...

And by the way, the Football World Cup beat the Super Bowl in viewing figures in 2022, 1.5 billon watched and over 6 billion social media 'engagements'...

Also, the most followed person on IG??? A soccer player: Cristiano Ronaldo with 640million followers...

The SECOND most followed person on IG??? A soccer player: Messi with 504 million followers...

I would guess Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world...

Football/soccer is easily the most popular sport in the world on nearly every continent... Africa, Asia, Europe and South America...

Only in North America (where soccer is the fast growing sport in the country) and the Oceania (where Australian Rules Football ranks as no.1) is soccer not the the most popular sport played and watched...

Football/soccer is THE sport of the poor and the rich, all you need is a round object to play (doesnt even need to be round) and youre set to go... Most people have played football with an empty water or drinks bottle!!! You can play it on your own or with others... It costs nothing to play...

And by the way, the Football World Cup beat the Super Bowl in viewing figures in 2022, 1.5 billon watched and over 6 billion social media 'engagements'...

Also, the most followed person on IG??? A soccer player: Cristiano Ronaldo with 640million followers...

The SECOND most followed person on IG??? A soccer player: Messi with 504 million followers...

I would guess Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world...

Stop this. Nobody cares.

And the fastest growing sport in America is PICKLEBALL. You look fucking crazy.

Stop this. Nobody cares.

And the fastest growing sport in America is PICKLEBALL. You look fucking crazy.
Tired Yawn GIF by DallasK

You forgot Tennis and Golf. Both of those are more popular in the US than soccer.
A couple of links have it in the order I did

Also Baseball and basketball keeps switching for second place

A couple of links have it in the order I did

Also Baseball and basketball keeps switching for second place

Interesting, I just posed the question to Copilot, and it gave the following list:

1. American Football
  2. Basketball
  3. Baseball
  4. Soccer
  5. Hockey
  6. Tennis
I wonder how they determine this though. Either way, seems like soccer is more popular in the U.S. than I thought.

Interesting, I just posed the question to Copilot, and it gave the following list:

1. American Football
  2. Basketball
  3. Baseball
  4. Soccer
  5. Hockey
  6. Tennis
I wonder how they determine this though. Either way, seems like soccer is more popular in the U.S. than I thought.
I’ll tell you this

If the survey is in April / May, basketball is #3. March madness just ended and the NBA playoffs will start soon. If it’s August / September then Baseball is #2,since the World Series is around the corner

I’ll tell you this

If the survey is in April / May, basketball is #3. March madness just ended and the NBA playoffs will start soon. If it’s August / September then Baseball is #2,since the World Series is around the corner

That wouldn't be a good way of determining which sport is more popular. I'm sure they are looking at the money made over the course of the year or average viewership per event. Those metrics wouldn't be dependent on time of year.

Back