Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cole can diss Drake right now.

Also Cole at his show by September:

"Make noise for my brother Drizzy Drake, being one of the best muthafuckin' artists this game has ever seen!"
Yeah all you gotta do is look at the nigga skullcap and can tell he got loyalty issues.

Nigga own hair don’t even believe in him.

That’s months naw years of depression and not doing shit with your talent but the bare minimum.

There are white boys with depression dreads sleeping in a wal mart parking lot in a Mazda B2300 with better dread locks…

That white side done took over y’all just don’t see it.

@Elzo69Renaissance
lolol you in your feelings this morning. typing like a bitch, passive agressive like a bitch, reading things that aren’t there… i didn’t apologize for shit, fuck ima apologize for?

you can let your aggression out here tho bro, the forum is your friend, let it loose

go on and have the last word and snap your fingers after you post it you little bitch you

Told yall that African want to be real nigga more than anything lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

Told yall that African want to be real nigga more than anything lol
U mean black American culture dumb ass nigga Lmao eat a dick fam u gotta let go of this weird obsession w me

Go get some buns b last time u tried this u got embarrassed for 3 days straight

PS I’m more of a real nigga than u ll ever b… gossip bout that

U mean black American culture dumb ass nigga Lmao eat a dick fam u gotta let go of this weird obsession w me

Go get some buns b last time u tried this u got embarrassed for 3 days straight

PS I’m more of a real nigga than u ll ever b… gossip bout that

All this crying lol thought Chicago niggas was tough. How you African and can’t take jokes. That’s part of being a real nigga.

Back