Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Drake throw big events in the city yearly? He overpaid his homage to the Prince family. Collabed with Bun, sampled UGK/Pimp C and has done plenty of songs with Travis Scott.

Seriously, is the nigga supposed to just hop on a record with a bunch of Houston artists some more just to show his appreciation to the city and their culture? What the fuck?

Did Sauce Walka give the same energy to Asap Rocky? What are we talking about right now?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Drake throw big events in the city yearly? He overpaid his homage to the Prince family. Collabed with Bun, sampled UGK/Pimp C and has done plenty of songs with Travis Scott.

Seriously, is the nigga supposed to just hop on a record with a bunch of Houston artists some more just to show his appreciation to the city and their culture? What the fuck?

Did Sauce Walka give the same energy to Asap Rocky? What are we talking about right now?
Has asap called Houston a second home?

Y'all know what... IDC... Please don't respond cause I'm too lazy to delete my posts

I enjoy both of these artists for different reasons. I felt points were made... That's all I really wanted to say

So why does he need drake to do something for him?
That's not what I took from his comments but my response was also not a dig at Drake

I just want to acknowledge I understand where Sauce is coming from

That's not what I took from his comments but my response was also not a dig at Drake

I just want to acknowledge I understand where Sauce is coming from
Only reason drake includes Houston in anything is cause of J. Prince.

Buddy talking about "do something for the economy."

Cause he raps about Houston in his music and pays homage to screw from time to time?

What???

Who exactly do some of you niggas think drake is?

Niggas need to find their dad's. Enough.

Has asap called Houston a second home?

Okay and? Is it better if Drake stops listing certain major cities in the US as his home?

The point I am making is, when it comes to dues, the bitch ass nigga done overpaid it lol

Why won't Walka use his influence and blow up Houston's talent the way Gucci blew up and continues to blow up Atlanta's if he's all that? 🤔

Make it make sense yo

Only reason drake includes Houston in anything is cause of J. Prince.

Buddy talking about "do something for the economy."

Cause he raps about Houston in his music and pays homage to screw from time to time?

What???

Who exactly do some of you niggas think drake is?

Niggas need to find their dad's. Enough.
This is going a direction I never intended lol

Drake don't just rap about Houston b.

At the end of the day, again, if you know the Houston scene, sauce's points are valid. He not just making shit up brother

Okay and? Is it better if Drake stops listing certain major cities in the US as his home?

The point I am making is, when it comes to dues, the bitch ass nigga done overpaid it lol

Why won't Walka use his influence and blow up Houston's talent the way Gucci blew up and continues to blow up Atlanta's if he's all that? 🤔

Make it make sense yo
He has, but his influence isn't the same as Drake's

You know this

But let's just end it here cause again, sauce's points are valid.

Feel free to explain it to me since you seem to know brother.
It's not that deep but there was a season or two where Drake was really in Houston like that

It went beyond him just using Texas slang or shouting them out on records

Sauce's examples weren't pulled out of thin air. He was specific for a reason. Drake really was out there soaking up the culture and laying roots out there. I'm not saying he was being a "colonizer" or anything cause I think he legit just liked being out there. But sauce is like, "we good enough to party with but not do no tracks together"? I'm paraphrasing

I think that's a valid point. Dudes rolling out the carpet showing you hospitality on some genuine love and you're so immersed that you do begin using the slang and moving in the same spots as them, getting introduced to the women out there, but can't jump on a track or two?

Put it like this, and I definitely don't know the politics involved but Drake did a song with JB the blockboy but can't do one with Sauce who has been rapping for a long ass time?

Yachty said Drake doesn't charge for features. All sauce was saying is things should be favor for favor as there is a mutual benefit to be had.

I think that's fair. This all I'm saying

Gotta side with the OVOs on this Sauce Walka situation.

It’s not Drakes responsibility to help Houston niggas blow up. They got their own legends and infrastructure to do that themselves.

Create a new wave to ride and Drake corny ass will find them niggas, otherwise gtfoh

Back