Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fam what?

It’s facts that one would have a problem with an individual causing the world to call u a pedophile

Put the cape back in the closet lmao
the tweet itself is making fun of them all saying “mmmm” when the guy asked if anyone thinks drake is really a pedophile…implying that they do think he is a pedo

you said nothing but “that’s facts”

how was i to know you weren’t agreeing with the tweet, but instead agreeing with the guys initial comments, which had nothing to do with what was in the text of the tweet?

nobody has on a cape, it was an easy misunderstanding. now that you clarified, i agree with you.

Reactions: GNS
the tweet itself is making fun of them all saying “mmmm” when the guy asked if anyone thinks drake is really a pedophile…implying that they do think he is a pedo

you said nothing but “that’s facts”

how was i to know you weren’t agreeing with the tweet, but instead agreeing with the guys initial comments, which had nothing to do with what was in the text of the tweet?

nobody has on a cape, it was an easy misunderstanding. now that you clarified, i agree with you.
Omg nigga

Facts that I would be more pissed about a nigga getting the world to call me a pedophile than losing a rap battle

:js4:

That's corny on Mustard part. Producer albums outside of Dr. Dre rarely sell good numbers. Unless that nigga put Not Like Us as the lead single his shit was gonna flop
To add to that if you ain’t one of them you are not moving albums

Ice Spice just did 20 k and that s w Central Cee and Travis Scott on her 2 lead singles

A stream w Kai Cenat and industry plant status

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was getting everyone as a collective to not acknowledge how crazy it was that the city--where Drake is supposedly this beyond reproachable king--booed him on one night and then sang a diss record directed towards him at the top of their lungs within a venue in which he has part ownership on a separate night. Same week.

There's a certain LA artist that that would never happen to regardless of the genre playing or venue.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was getting everyone as a collective to not acknowledge how crazy it was that the city--where Drake is supposedly this beyond reproachable king--booed him on one night and then sang a diss record directed towards him at the top of their lungs within a venue in which he has part ownership on a separate night. Same week.

There's a certain LA artist that that would never happen to regardless of the genre playing or venue.
I explained my theory for that

https://ablackweb.com/threads/who-you-got-drake-cole-or-kendrick.58638/post-3982969

Niggas really acting like stans and making it seem like you can't like Kendrick and Drake. That's just corny
Hasn't someone from one of the camps said pick a side and stay there , and if you on the fence that means you on the other side?

I agree with you tho, I'm checking for both they music still.

Back