Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.

if kendrick killing drake was like nas ethering jay
and future/metro going at drake was kinda like cam/dipset going at jay
and rick ross going at drake was kinda like mobb deep going at jay
and kanye throwing a couple shots at drake was kinda like jada throwing subs at jay
and weeknd going at drake was kinda like beanie sigel being disgruntled with jay

asap rocky going at drake is like jayo felony going at jay

and kanye throwing a couple shots at drake was kinda like jada throwing subs at jay
and weeknd going at drake was kinda like beanie sigel being disgruntled with jay

Shit this the most personal one to me

Ehh I wouldn't limit the ability to be successful to needing the US. Shit some American artist have been bigger in Canada and other places than the US.

I just think the whole boycott shit is stupid.

Yeah you can have a cute lil Canadian only career. The path to Drake level success comes through America tho.

and look at jay compared to all those dudes in the end LMAOOO

nice cope

Yeah… Google “cope”, brother. I don’t think you understand what that word means.

The rapper I rooted for smoked that other nigga in a rap beef. I got some good laughs, good music, a video and a free concert out the deal.

What exactly am I supposed to be coping over? Because a show I wasn’t attending got cancelled in a city I’ve never had the urge to visit?

Yeah… Google “cope”, brother. I don’t think you understand what that word means.

The rapper I rooted for smoked that other nigga in a rap beef. I got some good laughs, good music, a video and a free concert out the deal.

What exactly am I supposed to be coping over? Because a show I wasn’t attending got cancelled in a city I’ve never had the urge to visit?
Maybe he meant cape?

From Urban dictionary... Ain't no way boi

"Cope" is usually used among people on the internet, as a replacement to phrases like "deal with it", "cry about it" and others. Saying "cope" to someone basically means that you said your opinion and you won't change it no matter how the other person feels about it
dont respect people with long hair" "Hey! That's not ok "
"Cope"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

damn...semi-fucked up and almost feels true somehow

Stop posting these cac breakdowns

That's fine and all but I don't want no cracka tryna cacsplain shit

giphy.gif

From Urban dictionary... Ain't no way boi

"Cope" is usually used among people on the internet, as a replacement to phrases like "deal with it", "cry about it" and others. Saying "cope" to someone basically means that you said your opinion and you won't change it no matter how the other person feels about it
dont respect people with long hair" "Hey! That's not ok "
"Cope"

Letting the "white man" tell you how to use slang on "Ablackweb".

That's strike two.

Back