Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

Rate "Black Air Forces"

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool lil vid
Song aiight
Shoes get polished/shine the night before that's the only problem I have with the video.

Gat damn mama holdin

I hope they got free gas for a year

Not even. LA niggas don’t give a fuck about no Toronto. They all free to come down here anytime they want, passport permitting. We won’t even notice.
Likeawise we dont care either . Its yall thats being childish turning off drake music and shit . Music is music . Bet some of yall down here for caribana

Likeawise we dont care either . Its yall thats being childish turning off drake music and shit . Music is music . Bet some of yall down here for caribana

I ain’t doing nothing of the sort. Nor any of my niggas. We don’t take this shit personal like y’all do . Yeah we celebrated, clowned and watched the pop out, but that’s it. Niggas don’t care like yall terminally online niggas think we do

I ain’t doing nothing of the sort. Nor any of my niggas. We don’t take this shit personal like y’all do . Yeah we celebrated, clowned and watched the pop out, but that’s it. Niggas don’t care like yall terminally online niggas think we do
Nigga theres video footage niggas doin so . Niggas callin in on radio shows tell them not to play drake. We do not care . Everything gets played

If I’m an artist from the west and they cancelling shows then fuck em. They don’t want us there we don’t go.

US artists don’t need Canada. Canadian artists need the US.

Ehh I wouldn't limit the ability to be successful to needing the US. Shit some American artist have been bigger in Canada and other places than the US.

I just think the whole boycott shit is stupid.

Back