Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who knows but the narrative that he was away from the kids and across country for all that time was bullshit from jump because here’s a pic of Kendrick’s lady and kids in that very same Brooklyn condo just this past November. Most obvious in 4th slide.

Wow Drake can't say nigga but he wifed up a mixed queen?!
Can't believe y'all let that nigga win

icegif-5499.gif

God damn nigga.

This is what the fuck I be talking about.

In every fuckin thread, you be knowing every fucking thing, nigga. You are ultra invested in this shit. It’s kinda funny yet incredible at the same time
U still haven’t blocked me?
:js4:
lol at this point ur forcing ur frustration

But yea let’s act like it’s a surprise a multi millionaire celebrity has a crib in NYC

When LA and NYc are the two hottest Real estate markets for celebrities

U still haven’t blocked me?
:js4:
lol at this point ur forcing ur frustration

Nah, I’m not gonna block you because you are a nerd ass African who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too invested in black American culture. That’s just your nature. It’s just funny as fuck to me.

You be tapped in in every which way. You know what’s on Wack 100’s mind on any given week. You know what all the battle rappers are doing. You know about all the beefs. You know about which rappers got cribs where.

Its fuckin funny and sad

He should have just held on the image and post it ONLY IF Fury won.

Same time, Drake knows how to work the social media game, he knew there'd be something in it for him even if he lost the bet and the jokes are against him lol. Dude loves the attention.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back