Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You know what I wish I could relive? The moment Kendrick dropped Not Like Us.

Never.

It's not what he did it's how he did it

He went out like a bitch, not a man
We're in the middle of uncovering the biggest child trafficking scandal in Canadian history and you over here talkin bout bars. Fuck outta here. J Cole just turned 40... I'm surprised he even had the time and energy to entertain these clowns.

We're in the middle of uncovering the biggest child trafficking scandal in Canadian history and you over here talkin bout bars. Fuck outta here. J Cole just turned 40... I'm surprised he even had the time and energy to entertain these clowns.
All of that is IRRELEVANT to how J Cole conducted himself on stage.

"I love kendrick, do yall love Kendrick tee tee tee"

"I can't sleep waa waaa, take the song down!"

Bitchmade. He could have bowed out way more gracefully than that. That was not smooth at all

now carry on with the witch hunt

All of that is IRRELEVANT to how J Cole conducted himself on stage.

"I love kendrick, do yall love Kendrick tee tee tee"

"I can't sleep waa waaa, take the song down!"

Bitchmade. He could have bowed out way more gracefully than that. That was not smooth at all

now carry on with the witch hunt
I didn't see the apology... but if that's how it went down it may not have been cool for a young rapper in his late teens/early 20s to do, but again niggas is in their 40s. I'd rather someone admit when they're in over their head than fake the funk for a bloodthirsty Love and Hip Hop audience and get in more shit than they wanted to. We all roasting Drake right now, but Kendrick is on some other shit putting energy in that direction. 10 or so years from now, him and Drake are gonna regret this like most rappers that took shit too far. I barely wanna listen to this shit... I can't imagine actually being involved in it.

Back