Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same here. Although Drake talks tough at times, I see it as typical rap hyperbole and don’t take it as him reflecting his real life.
Yea but it's just some ppl your mind won't allow you to hear that shit from lol. Not even just drake but there's songs i cut off after hearing a questionable lyric

…if Drake actually did something fucked up to that dude or if he somehow involved and there’s video evidence his career maybe over. Say what you want but something like that… sheesh.

I think there might be reason to believe that LF is a clout chaser and photoshopped the image of Chris.

The inspect item icon popped in his video.

No reason to have that open unless you’re doing some editing.

I think there might be reason to believe that LF is a clout chaser and photoshopped the image of Chris.

The inspect item icon popped in his video.

No reason to have that open unless you’re doing some editing.

I mean it looks like he sent him a frame of said video so that could be it.

Yea it's fucked up but I'm not that invested.
Idgaf if he beat up krang yo

That whole investigation shit dumb

I will still like to see Kendrick and Cole. I love to see how Kendrick would attack Cole with Cole being the better rapper and not being able to lean into cultural currency like he did with Drake.

I will still like to see Kendrick and Cole. I love to see how Kendrick would attack Cole with Cole being the better rapper and not being able to lean into cultural currency like he did with Drake.
He gon call him a lightskin bitch and niggaz gon say wale did it first tell us something new

Back