Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just assumed it was an unwritten rule we know a large majority of these rappers only shooting rhymes, they catch lyrical bodies, rap is like the wwe just be entertained and try not to look too deep.

This shit be missing me
I think even the most conscious rapper will drop a gun bar or metaphor here and there but it never changes their overall image to me.
I've never seen this nigga Drake as tough or pretending to be tough.
I can't remember the song but it was the video of him and his team in all black, talking about catching bodies or something like that

He has aligned himself with people in the industry who are believed to have legit criminal dealings or alleged.

My point being, at some point, what he has been doing is no different imo than what people like Chris Brown has done by trying to start gang banging once you get on

Over the years, he's leaned more into it vs trying to separate himself from it

Drake better off chillin in the cut and letting the summer breathe.

B/c its no longer Drake vs Kendrick. It's gonna be Drake vs the whole society if he drops another diss. That momentum is still goin strong. Just ride it out. Come back wit music that's away from this.

I think folks are pretty much done wit their back & forth anyway. It's already been logged in the Hip Hop history books.

Last edited:
I can't remember the song but it was the video of him and his team in all black, talking about catching bodies or something like that

He has aligned himself with people in the industry who are believed to have legit criminal dealings or alleged.

My point being, at some point, what he has been doing is no different imo than what people like Chris Brown has done by trying to start gang banging once you get on

This one?

Buju was deported from the states after he caught a case fam…
No shit

Eh nah.
People forget Chris Brown was a teenager in the industry when he first blew. Being put on as a teen is about the same for people from actual gang banging neighborhoods.

That might be par for most rappers/celebs. Whether they getting extorted or paying mercs or security forces, with more money and more connections they might get involved with seedy people in the industry. Remember the mob tried going legit. If Sammy Davis paid some whops for protection I still don't consider him a gangster.

Eh if you say so.

I found it

Damn, this was a longer ago than I remembered

Lol I did not see headlines and think "oh shit drizzy with the shits" or is trying to be.
Sorry not from this nigga
drake-no-guidance.gif

I see a lot of people viewing Drake's meme as a white flag. To me it looks like he's saying he wants to keep battling.

At this point, there's no song Drake can make to combat the bomb and moment of Not Like Us.

He should come back with a bop in about 3 months.
Nah it’s capitulation

If he wanted to keep battling

He d keep battling lol remember Taylor Made Freestyle

“ what’s taking you so long , we waiting on you”

Besides his meat riders arguing our ears off like Annalise Keating, the shit Drake spewing not sticking …. If he drops another diss right now the comments gonna be full of pedo jokes and A minor memes

Having to turn off comments in a diss track would be nasty work

No shit

Eh nah.
People forget Chris Brown was a teenager in the industry when he first blew. Being put on as a teen is about the same for people from actual gang banging neighborhoods.

That might be par for most rappers/celebs. Whether they getting extorted or paying mercs or security forces, with more money and more connections they might get involved with seedy people in the industry. Remember the mob tried going legit. If Sammy Davis paid some whops for protection I still don't consider him a gangster.

Eh if you say so.

Lol I did not see headlines and think "oh shit drizzy with the shits" or is trying to be.
Sorry not from this nigga
drake-no-guidance.gif
We fundamentally agree fam

I think you're being extremely literal whereas I'm saying this is when he started trying to shed the "comeback season" Drake. I don't think it was ever to be taken seriously but you can't deny the lengths he's gone to build up and continue this arch of his

Aite, prove me wrong. Fuck this bitch ass beef... Darkseid vs Thanos, let's get to that.

Exhibit A:

An Infinity Gauntlet don't mean shit against someone that can blink you out of existence.

Darkseid is more powerful, but Thanos is a broken character. He's the Kendrick in this situation. Darkseid would try to do what said, but Thanos would already have had three contingency plans in place. He'd beat Darkseid and then crip walk on his body for good measure.

Back