Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said Pages ago yeah he did very well defending himself the problem is he always has to defend himself. Why? The consensus is that he's fake. If he kept it real with niggas as good as he raps he wouldn't be in this position right now.

So Drake is fake now in 2024 but not for the last 15 years when niggas never even attempted to get him outta here?

The problem with trying to say this is because Drake is fake or not keeping it real is that you have to apply that same energy to other rappers to and that’s where it all falls apart.

So Drake is fake now in 2024 but not for the last 15 years when niggas never even attempted to get him outta here?

The problem with trying to say this is because Drake is fake or not keeping it real is that you have to apply that same energy to other rappers to and that’s where it all falls apart.
That's the allegation

It might be rooted in hypocrisy jealousy or whatever

Whether it's valid or not as a whole different story but that's the charge

I think there has to be a little bit of Merit to it. Dude really doesn't take the time out to kick it with the culture. Every video you see him he's keekeeing with some cracker. And if niggas really don't see or hear from him like that but then you hear about him pillow talking on your name.. ya know. Niggas flip on you

Like I said Pages ago yeah he did very well defending himself the problem is he always has to defend himself. Why? The consensus is that he's fake. If he kept it real with niggas as good as he raps he wouldn't be in this position right now.
Nah disagree. He was at the top. There were people gunning for him and eventually his time came.
Just cause u lost a rap battle don't mean u were fake to everybody.

Giving Drake credit shouldn't be louder than giving Kendrick his flowers

White America did this shIt with Caitlin Clark for two NCAA runs

Enough!
I don't think them cats are trying to say that. If anything they see the pile on and are trying to give a little balance.
Drake getting shitted on worse than Cole and it shouldn't be so(unless the pedo shit is real)
Dude fought. He got his ass beat and to the victor goes the spoils but he fought.
d20115b7dd3ce83e76ad5e922eb4a0d2.gif

I really haven’t seen a single person say anything from Drake has been trash outside a few not liking Taylor Made & critiquing the defensiveness on Heart 6 while crediting the bars.

The coping really needs to stop.
I understand him defending himself but more importantly, he was rapping and doing it well.

Kendrick drops a track that has a nice beat but not any fire to besides the A Minor line. Not many punches in there.

Like I was saying, it's not about the #s but about 🍵

Nah disagree. He was at the top. There were people gunning for him and eventually his time came.
Just cause u lost a rap battle don't mean u were fake to everybody.

I don't think them cats are trying to say that. If anything they see the pile on and are trying to give a little balance.
Drake getting shitted on worse than Cole and it shouldn't be so(unless the pedo shit is real)
Dude fought. He got his ass beat and to the victor goes the spoils but he fought.
d20115b7dd3ce83e76ad5e922eb4a0d2.gif
But why are they gunning for him? If they were real friends they would just let him Reign on top like jay did.. but they feel he's fake so they're trying to take him down. They're not just trying to take him down solely because he's on top

Kendrick drops a track that has a nice beat but not any fire to besides the A Minor line. Not many punches in there.
Eh, the whole song goes.

But why are they gunning for him? If they were real friends they would just let him Reign on top
Had the top spot too long. Shit happens in all facets of life around crabs. Noway he ain't "hang around the culture" if thugga is there saying he fux with everybody.
Not discounting all the hate a lot of it may be warranted but I don't believe that's the sole factor.

His Kendrick bars were weak,
Lies. Them short jokes were burning Kendrick soul! Man's was really googling his shoe size.

Ok I'm joking but he did have a couple clever lines especially saying he wants to talk to k dots aunt(the man of the house).

But yeah it was a wash bar wise

STOP THE CAP.

He only delivered real smoke for them other niggas. His Kendrick bars were weak, especially on that last joint where he blatantly misunderstood the entire song he built his diss off of. Embarrassing. How y'all caping for such a goof?

That shit is weird in hindsight. You’d think if a motherfucker was going to publicly label someone as a domestic abuser and claim their youngest actually belongs to their best friend they’d be smart enough to give that person their full attention. Niggas will take your head off for talk like that whether it’s real or not.

STOP THE CAP.

He only delivered real smoke for them other niggas. His Kendrick bars were weak, especially on that last joint where he blatantly misunderstood the entire song he built his diss off of. Embarrassing. How y'all caping for such a goof?
Nah, you're right about drakes last diss

But he went hard nh on everything but that bogus ass AI bullshit

Back