Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
From a song standpoint, I think this shit was a tie. I listened to the songs back to back and both came correct.

I think this shit feel apart with content, but quality of songs...they were neck and neck. Kendrick made Drake actually rap instead of whine over tracks and Drake made Kendrice make a lot of music over a short period of time. If we being honest, we're the winners of this shit.

This the best beef ever because its the best rap we've gotten in years. Nas vs Jay was good, but it wasn't an oasis of good music like this beef has been.

I fux with this take.

Also it was a clear cut demonstration on how the GOAT convo is just so played.

Both these niggas got busy on the mic and did so while having styles that are NOTHING alike. I hated that fuckin Taylor Made track. That AI voice shit I couldn't get onboard with. But other than that, I ain't even seen no shit like this in hip hop before.

This is like when Pokemon started adding Togepi and shit. I barely listened to the 8/9 tracks that's out... I'm not gonna keep up with all these new characters just to follow a Tyler Perry movie plot. Niggas should've just rapped.

I’m confused

So I read on the internet that the hotel where that shit was filmed is connected to the building where Kendrick lives in Brooklyn

Also they are saying the Riddler is a security guard at that hotel

I’m confused

So I read on the internet that the hotel where that shit was filmed is connected to the building where Kendrick lives in Brooklyn

Also they are saying the Riddler is a security guard at that hotel

Yeah…that whole situation got me dumb confused…actually started a now deleted post askin’ for clarification but I didn’t want to hear tha “washed old head” jokes lol

Yeah…that whole situation got me dumb confused…actually started a now deleted post askin’ for clarification but I didn’t want to hear tha “washed old head” jokes lol
From what I am thinking it’s a hotel security guard who was asked to dispose of the items but kept it on some groupie shit

Then sold the pics to Kung Fu Kenny

Drake might have reached to the hotel and informed them that on that specific day whoever was asked to dispose the items kept them and took pics and sold

Bro prolly got fired or suspended from the hotel

Hence the “ you are fucking with my money shit “

From a song standpoint, I think this shit was a tie. I listened to the songs back to back and both came correct.

I think this shit feel apart with content, but quality of songs...they were neck and neck. Kendrick made Drake actually rap instead of whine over tracks and Drake made Kendrice make a lot of music over a short period of time. If we being honest, we're the winners of this shit.

This the best beef ever because its the best rap we've gotten in years. Nas vs Jay was good, but it wasn't an oasis of good music like this beef has been.

I fux with this take.

Also it was a clear cut demonstration on how the GOAT convo is just so played.

Both these niggas got busy on the mic and did so while having styles that are NOTHING alike. I hated that fuckin Taylor Made track. That AI voice shit I couldn't get onboard with. But other than that, I ain't even seen no shit like this in hip hop before.
I can see this. When I listen to the tracks back to back maybe add in the Ross punk ass and j fold songs along with fps I think this was good music

As far as a battle, I think it was over as soon as Kendrick started spamming songs at this nigga Drake.

Shit was getting hard to watch on some Achilles vs Hector shit.
m5uS7r.gif

I can see this. When I listen to the tracks back to back maybe add in the Ross punk ass and j fold songs along with fps I think this was good music

As far as a battle, I think it was over as soon as Kendrick started spamming songs at this nigga Drake.

Shit was getting hard to watch on some Achilles vs Hector shit.
m5uS7r.gif

Got his brother killed over some pussy. Smh.

Real quick about that new boogie man shit

Dude posted a pic from a hotel lobby that took place on 1-22-23 and says the items from the suitcase were discarded then….however the jewelry receipt is from 7-17-23.

Somethings not adding up.

Back