Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ayo word2burger I have an interesting question.

Since when did crip dancing add that Jamaican heel toe element to their dances?🤔

Been watching videos of fans crip dancing to
"They not like us" and notice the heel toe switch.
That's 🔥
There's nothing new under the sun.
Dance is dance man that's y it's crazy for anyone to say amongst the diaspora who created what.

I remember heel and toeing in a club and this dude tried to check me cause he thinks I was c walking and "he not a crip" 🤣
I'm like bro I wasn't crip walking and I'm not gonna stop either. Nigga wasn't even from the west lmao either way foh

Close the thread or stop complaining about people reposting stuff

..:cont:
:js4:I learned today niggas ain’t Into solutions they just wanna complain for attention
Or close the thread and stop complaining about people complaining about niggaz constantly posting the same shit trying to farm lol's.

Works both ways.

I don't have to close the thread but I can just ban niggas from it but I don't want it to come to that obviously

Reactions: GNS

When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense 'cause she bigger than you?​

Drake killed dat shit!! Family matters growing on me!

bf-tall.gif

Wacking all streaming metric posts from here on out

Reposts too. Better skim through the pages before you post like everyone else do
What you say fuck me for???? Public perception plays a role is this beef. I don't see why we wouldn't post how these songs are performing. And to be fair, this is the biggest The Record Store thread ever, by a long shot... there's a lot of posts in here to sift through.

There's nothing new under the sun.
Dance is dance man that's y it's crazy for anyone to say amongst the diaspora who created what.

I remember heel and toeing in a club and this dude tried to check me cause he thinks I was c walking and "he not a crip" 🤣
I'm like bro I wasn't crip walking and I'm not gonna stop either. Nigga wasn't even from the west lmao either way foh

Or close the thread and stop complaining about people complaining about niggaz constantly posting the same shit trying to farm lol's.

Works both ways.

I'm not on social media like that to know posts that have been posted multiple times... Just here for the laughs

Looks like we've heard the last of the diss songs so niggaz just freeposting

Reactions: GNS
Back