FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh classic I'm very upset lol
I’m just saying let me give u some advice that will ameliorate ur posting experience if u see content which has been posted numerous times

Scroll by it real fast

If you don’t like the content a poster posts u can utilize the block button and never have to see his posts again

:js4: :js4:

Problem solved

Reactions: Maywood
I’m just saying let me give u some advice that will ameliorate ur posting experience if u see content which has been posted numerous times

Scroll by it real fast

If you don’t like the content a poster posts u can utilize the block button and never have to see his posts again

:js4: :js4:

Problem solved
Nah
Ima just stick with telling people they're stupid.

If you ain't putting some double entendres in them sentences don't ever type that much to me again, u niggaz not kendrick no matter how much u stan

Nah
Ima just stick with telling people they're stupid.

If you ain't putting some double entendres in them words don't ever type that much to me again.
So u basically just want attention?

Copy

Here we are identifying another prominent issue in our community/ culture

What's J. Cole's sound? Cole lived in New York and was a huge Nas fan. He was born in Germany and grew up in North Carolina.

I've never listened to J. Cole's music and questioned what his sound was because.................it's irrelevant.

The whole discussion about Drake not having a sound has me looking back on a lot of Toronto artist and noticing that there is a very clear theme with a lot of their music. The slow raps to R&B blends mixed with singing. The dark vibes in the songs. You know, all the shit niggas said they hated on Drake's albums. I associate that with Toronto more than any other region because that was the wave for a lot of their artist. Drake, Weekend, Party Next Door. I even thought that Bryson Tiller was from Toronto when I first heard him.

What's J. Cole's sound? Cole lived in New York and was a huge Nas fan. He was born in Germany and grew up in North Carolina.

I've never listened to J. Cole's music and questioned what his sound was because.................it's irrelevant.

The whole discussion about Drake not having a sound has me looking back on a lot of Toronto artist and noticing that there is a very clear theme with a lot of their music. The slow raps to R&B blends mixed with singing. The dark vibes in the songs. You know, all the shit niggas said they hated on Drake's albums. I associate that with Toronto more than any other region because that was the wave for a lot of their artist. Drake, Weekend, Party Next Door. I even thought that Bryson Tiller was from Toronto when I first heard him.
Excuse you?

Edit: Nvm. Think I read this wrong 😒.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Word....Life

plz give it a rest