Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kendrick won

There more I see about Drake I keep getting reminded of the pre 2015 drake who dissed meek, where all memes were "drake the type"

And it was always some corny shit, lame weak or him being pussy.

Got slapped and pissed on but now we respecting him as a man?

He makes good music but meet the grahams should have buried this guy.

Y’all agree ?..

Alot of this about Kendrick is speculative. Much of what Kendrick said is observable. I dont know if Drake is a pedo or if Kendrick beats his wife, but Drake being a colonizer is something he left on the table without addressing.

I ain't gotta reveal no new shit about you to win a battle. What if I dont KNOW you? These people are moving the goal posts and making the shit about tea.

Alot of this about Kendrick is speculative. Much of what Kendrick said is observable. I dont know if Drake is a pedo or if Kendrick beats his wife, but Drake being a colonizer is something he left on the table without addressing.

I ain't gotta reveal no new shit about you to win a battle. What if I dont KNOW you? These people are moving the goal posts and making the shit about tea.

Then cry about how messy it is.

“Where’s the proof?”

“Thats a fucked up thing to put on somebody.”

Kendrick won

There more I see about Drake I keep getting reminded of the pre 2015 drake who dissed meek, where all memes were "drake the type"

And it was always some corny shit, lame weak or him being pussy.

Got slapped and pissed on but now we respecting him as a man?

He makes good music but meet the grahams should have buried this guy.

Drake the type of nigga to wiggle his fingers before choosing a donut is the one for me.

Can niggas even explain the colonizer angle and how exactly that shit works? I don't see any angle where that claim even makes sense.

people really tryna force the idea of Kendrick winning. Drake won this with family matters. Kendrick was so blinded with jealousy that he put out a diss with fake information. The real winner will be determined when everything dies down and we see the numbers on their next albums.

Drake is a culture vulture

Drake is an opportunist

Drake is the type of guy to go to a city and act like the locals and take from them for his own gain

Then go home and act Canadian again

So niggas are holding all rappers to this same standard right or are they just riding on Drake? Does this sane shit apply to other rappers?

Also what culture is Drake stealing? How can a nigga who has a Black father who was a musician and an uncle who was a musician and was exposed Black music at a young age be a culture vulture? There's video evidence of Drake vibing to rap and R&B with his dd when he was a kid. Are niggas trying to say that Drake never got into hip hop until he was an adult or something? The nigga has been rapping for real since he was a teenager. At what point are people saying he was stealing hip hop culture if he's always been exposed to it?

Accidentally voted for push ups
200w.gif

people really tryna force the idea of Kendrick winning. Drake won this with family matters. Kendrick was so blinded with jealousy that he put out a diss with fake information. The real winner will be determined when everything dies down and we see the numbers on their next albums.

If it's false information that Drake crafted, I still need yall to explain the line about taking his friends out back like Nino did G Money.

Which one of my so called niggas need a shell from the clip?????????

Back