Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I lying?

@AP2.5 and @Los216 hasn't shown multiple times that they disengaged from beefs the same way Drake just did?

You and @TTBF have been running with Hip Hop is a cancer for a minute. That these beefs are determintal to our culture. That we need to mature and move away from the mud slinging just like Drake just did

@Old Man Cain hasn't shown himself to be wildly outta touch on hip hop?

Drake moved how yall would move and so it make sense yall wouldn't consider it a tap. It's something yall would do🤷🏿‍♂️
Just like Drake AND Kendrick Lamar did.

That right alone lets me know you’re looking at this through a bias lens.

So for all of the people who are running with the pedo narrative, why do you think nothing has happened to Drake if it is so obvious that those rumors are true?

If these rumors aren't new and been around and are confirmed like y'all are saying, what does that say about the whole 20v1 who were all complicit in working with this nigga for years?

What do you believe. Don't just call a nigga a pedo and not explain why you think it's true just like you wouldn't call a nigga a rapist without any proof. If you're going to make a serious claim like calling someone a pedo then show your work and don't fall back on no it's obvious shit.

Now we throwing buzz words like mental health around. Nasty work

But cool, it doesn't negate you move like Drake. And I'm not saying it as a diss but rather why you don't concede H6 as him tapping out
WYHM 😒

So, they sent Kendrick the records on purpose? Cause he clearly heard them shits ahead of time. All this want to be subterfuge, but Drake really does have leaks.

Ya know there's a lot more to these records than just the daughter angle right? So you gonna just handwave everything away?

He literally addressed everything

Just to note: I'm not trailing you, I promise lol

But this is bullshit. First bar he's talking about XO label and whoever else is against him feeding Kendrick info. Kendrick even said it on 616 in LA that it isn't Cash who is dropping info rather than someone in OVO that is working for him.

Second bar, Drake goes to say he also fed Kendrick nonsensical information as well. All to show that Kendrick will run with anything to throw at Drake and not do his homework carefully.

Why is this so hard for niggas to understand? No disrespect, but serious question.
Cats is trying to pass it off now like everything Kendrick is saying is questionable. And that's not what this is. Drake really does have leaks, him trying to use the fog of war doesn't negate that.

Just like Drake AND Kendrick Lamar did.

That right alone lets me know you’re looking at this through a bias lens.
What you mean AND Kendrick Lamar did?

Which part do you think applies to Kendrick

All jokes aside, I really think this boils down to Kendrick simply has played his angles better than Drake

If Kendrick really has definite knowledge of pedo activity, then he needs to be talking to the authorities and not putting it on beats

If Drake really had definite knowledge of the paternity of Kendrick, then he needs to post a test

Since neither one of them appear to have anything to solidify their angles, we're all left to try and decipher information between us

So for all of the people who are running with the pedo narrative, why do you think nothing has happened to Drake if it is so obvious that those rumors are true?

If these rumors aren't new and been around and are confirmed like y'all are saying, what does that say about the whole 20v1 who were all complicit in working with this nigga for years?

What do you believe. Don't just call a nigga a pedo and not explain why you think it's true just like you wouldn't call a nigga a rapist without any proof. If you're going to make a serious claim like calling someone a pedo then show your work and don't fall back on no it's obvious shit.

Look how it took the feds to look at Diddy and Vince McMahon. They were protected, just like Weinstein was, just like Aubrey is/was

We should all be proud of Drizzy. He stood up for himself. He had been battle tested before, but never by an artist of his stature and he didn't cower. I think we now have a better understanding of Kendick's gripe with him, because watching the back and forth from start to finish, it's obvious Drake was outclassed. Kendrick is the superior talent, if we're talking about RAP, so now critics will make more careful considerations when making those comparisons.

I don't like how the conversation was starting to get real paper bag test. Drake is not above getting called to the carpet based on his idenity and how he floats around. I don't like how he still can't acknowledge this but we all have our own battles. If he wasn't black enough for you before, he's now earned his keep and we can consider this a hazing ritual of sorts.

LOL at a Game vs Rick Ross beef. That could be comedy gold.
Game would just run with 50s old work, just like his career
Ross will just troll Game to death then drop a diss with a immaculate beat laughing and talking about Game being broke and dropping 30 post a day about Game on IG. Game will comeback with 7000 bars of name dropping all current and dead rappers to ever rap

There not one female that has came forward and said drake was being pedo . U guys running wit this theory cuz u jus hate drake .

Back