Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Smart dumb niggas I tell. Hey yall Phenom got the smoking gun. He has solved the case.
Wait. Let me wait for you to get your reactions off.

@TTBF @Old Man Cain & anyone else.

Are yall  sure you want to stand in front of this bullet? Yall caping for a groomer my niggas. Unless yall think its cool for a 35 year old man to tell a 17 year old girl he's "been waiting".

I haven't seen a single person even entertain the conversation about Kendrick being a domestic abuser. I'm talking about not even a comment saying that if it's true than this is wrong and not anything I support.

Why is it that Drake's allegations have to be dived into deeper than him denying them yet there isn't even a conversation about Kendrick beating his BM?

The bias is what's really disappointing in this beef.

This is why I said Drake was winning and niggas laughed. I told y'all that Kendrick's diss hold less weight if it's built on a lie. Well it's built on a lie.

There's no pedo proof and it's just wild speculations and other than denying them what can Drake even do especially if he didn't do that shit? Even then, the way he flipped that with the molestation is a deep ass cut and you know that shit probably hurt Kendrick deeply. That's an insane way to flip and diss somebody with that type of trauma.

Because he based it on absolutely nothing. People are begging his bars but even those weren't good enough to paint a picture of what's going on beyond she don't follow you on IG.

He literally pulled it out of his ass put it on a plate for us to eat. That's what those who view it like you don't understand. Aubrey is losing because he isn't painting his picture. His pen isn't up to par which at the end of the day is the only thing that matters as far as the actual battle of artists goes.

It just sucks for Aubrey because Kendrick is doing an excellent job of tearing down his character on top of winning the battle.

Easy because Kendrick has been a recluse for basically his entire career. We dont know much about his private life, he isnt out here like your standard celeb.

Meanwhile Drake is everywhere, he wants to be the center of attention. He has no problem snapping pics with everybody including younger women and he's said questionable shit many a time... so naturally the accusations against HIM will be dissected more than anything said about Kendrick.
All these niggas want to be the center of attention lmaaooo. Kendrick is not any different it's just marketing and branding games. Fans of every artist fall for it.

All these niggas want to be the center of attention lmaaooo. Kendrick is not any different it's just marketing and branding games. Fans of every artist fall for it.

Aside from the usual rap bragging about being the best and aspiring for being the best, what else has Kendrick done that screams "wanting to be the center of attention"

Just a real question not even tryin to be funny

Wait. Let me wait for you get your reactions off.

@TTBF @Old Man Cain & anyone else.

Are yall  sure you want to stand in front of this bullet? Yall caping for a groomer my niggas. Unless yall think its cool for a 35 year old man to tell a 17 year old girl he's "been waiting".
Sir.....whom did he groom? Don't worry I'll wait for a solid proof answer that said person was groomed.

Back