FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Made a new playlist and Euphoria was the first song on it ... Brilliant song... Very very layered ... It had the aura of a man sonning another man his age

This new one is more grimy ... Especially with them black leather gloves as the art cover

Musically Kendrick ain't failed me yet since I was introduced to his music in 2010 by mod on the IC ...

I'm a man in my 40s ... I've really enjoyed this particularly moment in HipHop/Rap ... It's healthy... It's sport

It's funny how one verse can fuck up the game ...

Nah controversy sells he knows that. He was signed to death row

I've been going to all the old diss songs on YouTube and they all have brand new views and comments. Beef is helping the culture

Drake shouldn’t respond

He got to check his crew. Multiple people have said the same thing about those around you.

Also, what kind of grown ass man be around people they don’t like when they don’t even have to.
Or it could be the light skinned chicks they pillow talk to and Kendrick just fucking w him

And that's why niggas is signing 360 deals in 2024, giving away music for free and need White House level PR teams to do damage control just because they went to a Puff party. Niggas ain't built to carry on tradition so they fall for the same okey doke the Temptations and them niggas fell for. Gotta know where you been to know where you're going.

• Ether
Reactions: Swiffness!
Because Ross is the same dude that said Drake is 1%. Talking about him and Drake have heard a beat and instantly made a track that hits. Saying they have enough music together for albums.

So he’s backing Drake skills just as Wayne does and Kanye does. And Kanye don’t even like him lol

See, I think that's some of the confusion about the ghost write stuff. I don't think anyone believes Drake can't write a bar or that Drake isn't good at doing it. But your stats get an asterisk at that point if portions of your catalogue is getting penned by others. If your pen just had to stand on its own where would you be now? You get taken out of the Jay, Nas, Big, Pac, 3K, Kendrick convos and you get to sit at a cozy little table over there with the Kanye's and Puffs. You're a product. Great music but not a GOAT.

It's like every year when there's a team that wins a championship there's always that one cat that rode pine most of the year getting on the parade podium popping the loudest shit. Like yeah you up there so we know you can clearly do it at the highest level but what are we doing here fam? Pass the mic to the big dogs.

This is a battle for legacy and long term standing IMO

See, I think that's some of the confusion about the ghost write stuff. I don't think anyone believes Drake can't write a bar or that Drake isn't good at doing it. But your stats get an asterisk at that point if portions of your catalogue is getting penned by others. If your pen just had to stand on its own where would you be now? You get taken out of the Jay, Nas, Big, Pac, 3K, Kendrick convos and you get to sit at a cozy little table over there with the Kanye's and Puffs. You're a product. Great music but not a GOAT.

It's like every year when there's a team that wins a championship there's always that one cat that rode pine most of the year getting on the parade podium popping the loudest shit. Like yeah you up there so we know you can clearly do it at the highest level but what are we doing here fam? Pass the mic to the big dogs.

This is a battle for legacy and long term standing IMO
I'm a ghostwriter and one thing about it is sometimes, the rapper is letting someone ghostwrite a verse as an opportunity for some big royalties, it has little to do with the artist pen game.

Sometimes it has more to do with doing someone you respect and admire a favor to help put them on

Fr it's almost summer I want Passionfruit drake back
Foreal though. He still gotta drop a summer song after all this.

That’s why I rock with Drake lmao.

Give us that Nice for What after you drop a hot 16.

he needs to Know you role up there in Canada

What is the culture to yall?

It probably deserves a separate thread but fuck it.

Foreal though. He still gotta drop a summer song after all this.

That’s why I rock with Drake lmao.

Give us that Nice for What after you drop a hot 16.

he needs to Know you role up there in Canada

Drake gonna be too busy vetting internal investigators for his own team to worry about having the summer on smash.

:hahaha: