Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
See, I think that's some of the confusion about the ghost write stuff. I don't think anyone believes Drake can't write a bar or that Drake isn't good at doing it. But your stats get an asterisk at that point if portions of your catalogue is getting penned by others. If your pen just had to stand on its own where would you be now? You get taken out of the Jay, Nas, Big, Pac, 3K, Kendrick convos and you get to sit at a cozy little table over there with the Kanye's and Puffs. You're a product. Great music but not a GOAT.

It's like every year when there's a team that wins a championship there's always that one cat that rode pine most of the year getting on the parade podium popping the loudest shit. Like yeah you up there so we know you can clearly do it at the highest level but what are we doing here fam? Pass the mic to the big dogs.

This is a battle for legacy and long term standing IMO
3k said that ghost writing isn't that big of a deal basically himself. I tend to think the opposite but there's quite of few legends that feel that way

3k said that ghost writing isn't that big of a deal basically himself. I tend to think the opposite but there's quite of few legends that feel that way
yes and no.

I just hate when dudes in the rap game that has wrote for people bring it up as a diss and bad for hip hop. It’s hilarious

20 secs. I tried to watch this, but bro is screaming into the mic like a fucking nut. He sounds like Uncle Ruckus a little and it looks like he's wearing a snuggie... nah son I can't

View attachment 1305871
5b05f502eb216ec8537a586d65134010f7e9f1f7e34f4f560e351405384eb8b4_1.jpg

Same energy.

Back