Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
No fucking way.

The media and corporations are on Kendrick nuts like I never seen an artist before.

I ain’t buying that at all

I didn't say there aren't people choosing up on both sides. You're doing that skimming thing that we've been talking about for the last several pages. I said one side is giving both parties fair and reasonable response and one side is trying to diminish the impact of the other. Kendrick put a d-eagle in Drake's face and we got one side trying to tell us it's a water pistol as if we don't have eyes to see it for what it is.

I didn't say there aren't people choosing up on both sides. You're doing that skimming thing that we've been talking about for the last several pages. I said one side is giving both parties fair and reasonable response and one side is trying to diminish the impact of the other. Kendrick put a d-eagle in Drake's face and we got one side trying to tell us it's a water pistol as if we don't have eyes to see it for what it is.
Naw bruh.

If you got a 100 folks saying it’s a water pistol and 100 thousand saying its a .223 to the skull, it’s no reason to be even brining up the small ass minority.

That makes no sense. Kendrick across all platforms, from regular folks and companies playing his shit.

Reactions: GNS
Hate the internet? Nigga this is rap. Tupac has been a presence in this battle since Taylor Made. And was addressed again in Euphoria.

This new age shit of trying to pass everything off as a reach is wack as hell. This is rap nigga. Niggas are intentional and tie things in together. Dislike for either party can’t have yall talking this dumb at times.

Niggas act like niggas pulled pac outta thin air. Don’t let emotion have you speaking crazy old man.

lol too his credit Cain is an black man over 50. No tolerance for nonsense. It is 2pac bday tho. Idk about esoteric shit tho

media and corporations are on whoevers trending at the moment. If Drake was up they would be quoting his shit too and you know it. Its corny either way

Nah they're definitely leaning more towards Kendrick. It comes off like they're just trying to look smart and cool. Inserting all of this "for the culture" talk and making this a referendum on Drake. It looks...........corny.

@shutupGabi

You might be right. The way Drake camp is leaking/gossiping behind their “friend” back to others, men might gossip more than women lolololol

FqFaFubXgAAerP_.jpg:large

Nah they're definitely leaning more towards Kendrick. It comes off like they're just trying to look smart and cool. Inserting all of this "for the culture" talk and making this a referendum on Drake. It looks...........corny.
Ask yourself why is it corny to you?

Ask yourself why it isn't a referendum on the culture that a Canadian is dubbing himself the GOAT after being found to have ghost writers now on multiple occasions ?

Niggas still haven't said shit about Ross saying "you won't believe who wrote this" about Sicko Mode. Drake's music can be great, and most of it is, but folks need to stop getting ass hurt over people calling him for what he is. He's a product. He's not him. The character is him. But we're slowly learning that the man himself may not be the actual character.

Niggas values are different. Accept what you accept but don't fuss over folks that seek more.

Ask yourself why is it corny to you?

Ask yourself why it isn't a referendum on the culture that a Canadian is dubbing himself the GOAT after being found to have ghost writers now multiple times now?

Niggas still haven't said shit about Ross saying "you won't believe who wrote this" about Sicko Mode. Drake's music can be great, and most of it is, but folks need to stop getting ass hurt over people calling him for what he is. He's a product. He's not him. The character is him. But we're slowly learning that the man himself may not be the actual character.

Niggas values are different. Accept what you accept but don't fuss over folks that seek more.
Because Ross is the same dude that said Drake is 1%. Talking about him and Drake have heard a beat and instantly made a track that hits. Saying they have enough music together for albums.

So he’s backing Drake skills just as Wayne does and Kanye does. And Kanye don’t even like him lol

Reactions: GNS
This brings back up some shit I was thinking about recently. It would be dope if somebody could interview certain artists/wordsmiths about what they really meant w/ some of their bars. The fans be coming up w/ some clever shit, and I wonder if the artists be reading those interpretations like "....nah...that ain't even what I meant......."....lol. That nigga Lupe still owe me some explanations from Tetsuo and Youth...lol. I swear he was on some GhostFace shit.....just saying shit that sounded fly together but had no real meaning.
A podcast did a 3 part pod about Mural doing what you just described, well almost

Was a nice listen driving from Houston

I still have 5 pages to catch up on as of this post

A podcast did a 3 part pod about Mural doing what you just described, well almost

Was a nice listen driving from Houston

I still have 5 pages to catch up on as of this post
You ever seen two producers talk or like a person that plays something like the drums with another producer

IMG_3560.gif

Last edited:
Back