Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You were very specific in what Kendrick was talking about. So much so you reduced a 6 min track into 2 things,

What facts did Cole and Ross say? Reduce those songs into talking point so we can really pod
Kendrick said the exact same things Ross said though.

So which one is it?

Cole said Facts, then apologized for said facts ☹️

Ross said facts (then added the white boy lame shit)

Also for all you whip test niggas saying that Euphoria bang in the whip. You the same nerds who listen to that fuck ass Andre 3k flute music on your way to work.........scust

IMG_8371.gif

At least niggaz can listen to Euphoria as opposed to tryin’ to remember what Cole said, apologized for AND then deleted lol

I don't...

And as I said...if you a pro, plus been jabbing at your opp for years it shouldn't take you that much time "to carefully" compose a diss.

Just logically it doesn't make sense...again he has been jabbing at him for years and all he said was

He hasn't grown as an artist
He makes music for stupid internet heads
Not a great father
And he should stop using the n word...

I mean...these types of approaches have been used by other rappers when they dissing each other.
It’s not about just words. These two are megastars these ain’t some fly by night mixtape niggas. They might want a particular sample chopped up. Some audio spliced . A certain producer to cook up something new. In response to something said in real time. Samples cleared and a bunch of other shit. A visual. Put the product you wanna put out.

Neither one should “rushing” shit for entitled ass fans. Go cook up your best cooked meal. Velveeta shells are great when you’re poor and don’t have baked mac ingredients on hand. This ain’t Smack dvd or sub 0. Sorry

And to the angle point what new provoking never said before shit did Jada say when he cooked 50 on checkmate?

Running with security? ✅ knew that
Singing hooks ? ✅ knew that
Trackmasters shelved him?✅ knew that
Snitch allegations? ✅ knew that
Living in Connecticut which was public record? ✅ knew that

This is what I’m saying we rewriting history with arbitrary bs. Now if you Kenny raps was wack to you more power to you. But new angle stuff is reaches. Hope Drake got a couple more midget shit in the next one flipped well. Who cares we know he 5’5 already.

Last edited:
It’s not about just words. These two are megastars these ain’t some fly by night mixtape niggas. They might want a particular sample chopped up. Some audio spliced . A certain producer to cook up something new. In response to something said in real time. Samples cleared and a bunch of other shit. A visual. Put the product you wanna put out.

Neither one should “rushing” shit for entitled ass fans. Go cook up your best cooked meal. Velveeta shells are great when you’re poor and don’t have baked mac ingredients on hand. This ain’t Smack dvd or sub 0. Sorry

And to the angle point what new provoking never said before shit did Jada say when he cooked 50 on checkmate?

Running with security? ✅ knew that
Singing hooks ? ✅ knew that
Trackmasters shelved him?✅ knew that
Snitch allegations? ✅ knew that
Living in Connecticut which was public record? ✅ knew that

This is what I’m saying we rewriting history with arbitrary bs. Now if you Kenny raps was wack more power to you. But new angle stuff is reaches. Hope Drake got a couple more midget shit in the next one flipped well. Who cares we know he 5’5 already.
Talk to these niggas man

Listened to the whole Mase and Can take

As expected.......they sound like you old bitter niggas. Nothing is applied equally across the board. Niggas line of thinking is mad skewed.

All cause Kendrick made Cole tap, pause

Back