Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it's funny some ppl tryna to make this some sort of referendum on mixed niggas, like Bob Marley pops wasn't white.

J. Cole didn't wear blackface and do jazz hands lol. I don't give a fuck if it was for Mos Def clothing line or whatever. I love Black on Both Sides but I'm not dressin up like Mantan The New Millennium Minstrel Show for Yasiin Bey.

J. Cole also didn't whine to his white mom about a black rapper being """racist""" to him. Scust.

And finally, yeah, J. Cole didn't get a nose job to make his negroid features more caucazoid.

hitting Drake over the head with this shit is absolutely fair game imho
Do you know why he wore black face or are you just saying shit? It was a reason why he did that to bring awareness of… Yiu know what nevermind. You don’t want to know anyways

Only people caring about time made for the record have a dog in the race. Whether they’re all the way out with the bias or trying to cloak it in ‘objectivity’.

One artist clearly takes more time than the other. Both are great at what they do but this is a fact. Niggas are trying to use arbitrary angles to sway it.

Like Joe said on the JBP I actually hope Drake takes his time too. The time clock is thing is mad see through. I’m judging record for record. Niggas keep trying to find angles to sway it.

I don’t even gotta address Drake hate, most ya niggas been on the Drake hate train for years. And will never be objective with him.

But the Stans of two particular rappers who have an axe to grind with dot because he has some of the accomplishments/accolades that you feel [redacted] and [redacted] should have instead. Shit looks nasty. It needs to be said

Actually Duke Ellington was supposed to win it in 1965 but the Pulitzer board rejected the jury's selection because they were racist.

Jazz is basically Hip-Hop's older brother anyway, so I don't know why we talking bad about jazz albums
Talking bad about jazz?

I posted jazz songs on this site and a few weeks ago signed my son up for band going into 6th grade next year. He’s playing the trumpet 🎺.

Jazz is part of the culture in New Orleans so I asked my son does he want to experience it.

IMG_3517.jpeg

Back