Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
maybe kendrick had to wait for the wiz sample to clear lol but im all seriousness, nobody cares ether dropped months after takeover. as time pass fans won’t remember how fast/quick rappers respond to a diss. they’ll remember what was said though
People need to also stop using this as a bar cause music was consumed different

Yeah, Nas could've went and did a radio freestyle but he was in the midst of recording that album. Who knows what songs that were originally planned for that project got scrapped cause he wanted to put ether on there.

maybe kendrick had to wait for the wiz sample to clear lol but im all seriousness, nobody cares ether dropped months after takeover. as time pass fans won’t remember how fast/quick rappers respond to a diss. they’ll remember what was said though

the time part of it, aint the end all be all..its a point. A small point.

I come from a Era when niggas went at you, they went at you.
!

Big n pac
Nas and Jay
Jada n beanie

Shit just keep coming...

I know times are different now. Just to me, nothing too exciting has happened yet.

Thats my thing too. All this talk of disses thats been waiting for years to be released...it shouldn't take weeks in between. Now if this was some random shit that popped off ok. I can see taking your time. But if you been begging for a battle then finally get it you gotta be ready to fire at any time.

💯

tf?

think you got me confused w/ someone else
the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

Back