Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
That being said tho considering how Drake portrayed himself prior to him becoming a famous rapper, you can clearly tell he uses his blackness as an off/on switch. While there’s not a lot of rappers who are genuine to begin with white or black or whatever, Drake’s often times really does feel like some modern day minstrel show shit.

I feel like this claim can only be said by people that have known him personally for that long.

Like, how many niggas clowning Drake and cheering on Kendrick know that Kendrick raps about being a Hebrew Israelite? We do not know these niggas man.

When Drake was a kid he spent time in Black ass Memphis and Toronto. Who knows what that nigga was like back then other than the people who know him.

J. Cole having a white mother and absent father similar to Drake and nobody calling J. Cole a white boy even after they hate he got for taking back his diss is all the proof that you need to know that this all comes down to niggas just being haters and really hating this nigga Drake.

Again, if that's all it is and niggas are just being haters then that's cool. I don't know if that will move the needle musically though.
Cole acts like a Nigga Drake acts like a white man two different things

lol no shit.

And nah. but determining someones so-called blackness if they biracial based off which of their parents is black is some goofy shit. We can make a separate thread so we dont derail this joint tho
Those are the facts they may be hard to swallow … especially if ur a product of a white pops and black woman but those are the accepted facts

The psychoanalysis lol

Hey guys Jerry Heller wasn’t literally fucking Eazy ass either ⏸️

I mean if we really wanna pyschoanalize Kendrick saying on his last album he was off in Europe fucking white women by the dozens as "revenge" while rapping about Black power is a pretty open lane to diss him for being a fake Hebrew Israelite. All these niggas got stupid shit they've said and rapped about.

I feel like this claim can only be said by people that have known him personally for that long.

Like, how many niggas clowning Drake and cheering on Kendrick know that Kendrick raps about being a Hebrew Israelite? We do not know these niggas man.

When Drake was a kid he spent time in Black ass Memphis and Toronto. Who knows what that nigga was like back then other than the people who know him.

Hey I’m just going off what I’ve seen. You don’t have to been with him while he was younger to tell rather or not this dude playing a role.

Back