Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You already know

Lupe is the message but they want a different messenger

i’m a fan of Lupe but when folks make comments like this it seems like they ignore how a rappers delivery of w/e message they’re trying to get across matters

it has to be interesting. the track has to have replay value. give listeners a reason to run the track back and deconstruct it

lupe’s last few albums have been mostly boring. lupe has issues connecting with the listener

I also wonder how long ago Kendrick recorded this because that 1 vs 20 flip is the exact opposite of Kanye last week saying "We all came together excited about eliminating Drake." Either they gonna jump the nigga or let Kendrick handle it on his own. It can't be both

What else mandem expect Jay Rock to say?
But Jay Rock needs to go to the studio and figure out how to make music without Kendrick's help. How about he starts there first... It has been 6 years and zero activity since his 2018 album. FOH.

And I used to be a big fan of Rock.

Okay. Fans are starting to get weird.

I seen too many vids already about how rap fans that’s not breaking down this bars and rather the way Drake rapped in his diss song is not really part of the culture

But the best diss records of all time are ones that straightforward and easy to understand

No Vasline
Ether
Takeover
Hit em Up
Real Muthafuckin Gs
Dre Day
Drop a Gem on em
Back to Back

How the fuck folks that like these songs ain’t part of the culture
Thought the best part of the diss song was when he mocked the faux Toronto accent that Drake do.

Like, that was the only legit actual diss to me, calling Drake a bad dad, ion think he give a fuck

I think the double meaning is that The rnb dude from ATL/Decatur 6Lack aka Black wrote on Drake's album and a lot of Drake's recent singing songs have sounded a lot like 6lack
Oh okay.

Singing songs and getting a singer to help you with them. Got it. Lmao

I don't think he's scared. I think he realized it's not a battle of who's the best mc. It's Drake and Kendrick really don't like each other so why get in the middle on some rappity rap shit.

I feel ya, it’s just so clear as day he’s the best rapping now out of the 3. I really wanted him to get that shine.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I also wonder how long ago Kendrick recorded this because that 1 vs 20 flip is the exact opposite of Kanye last week saying "We all came together excited about eliminating Drake." Either they gonna jump the nigga or let Kendrick handle it on his own. It can't be both
He can’t dictate what other men do.

Y’all gotta stop this narrative. Kendrick been sending shots for years as has Drake. The other niggas different their Drake disdain is some new shit that came when niggas was huddled up.

Drake is tactical for using the narrative because fans eat it up. But let us that know the difference between narratives leave that for what it is.

Drake so self aware of his character that ion think he actually care about what rappers think, like, he view himself through the eyes of the fans and if the fans don’t get, it don’t land cause only you and I know what you mean.

Which is why he sub like he sub, he know it fuck wit you, but it don’t fuck wit him. Thats why folks have to actually come out and say fuck him.

They probably be subbing but he’ll just sub back and not even care if fans don’t catch on.

Think the way to defeat drake in a rap battle is to go at his persona, the self aware persona that does stupid shit cause he knows it’s gonna be a meme.

Back