Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Who Will Be Sitting On The Throne?

• Drake

• Cole (Lol)

• Kendrick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ye got interview talking about how cold Drake is

Wayne too among others.

the downplaying of one of the GOATs is crazy to me. Just because he not talking about drugs all the time y’all are outside of yall minds with the hate towards him

this right here is projection fam. If Jay, Nas, Andre 3000 or any other LEGENDS/GOATS had allegations of having ghostwriter on they record that would be a smear on they record whether you like it or not.

YOU the one who brought up his subject matter not me. Im not even hating on dude I said he can rap when he wants to

Listen, Drake is not my favorite, but he’s had plenty of solid tracks. His earlier stuff is definitely his best. Even then, people used to call him sensitive. I think K Dot is better, but if he had released the big steppers album in 2010, they’d be calling him overly sensitive

Aye if y'all like a mofo talking tough while singing in the background that's on y'all.

Bonnet wearing mofos.

Drake makes music for negroes who light candles by themselves and mean mug in the bathroom mirror.
Then think they a gangsta.

:hahaha:

That’s a matter of opinion

What’s not is the damage caused

Story of Adidon changed the trajectory of the niggas life

That’s a W

Did it? Drake kept Draking. IMO it’s just ammo for niggas who never liked Drake in the first place.

I honestly think the ghostwriting shit was more damaging and ironically he won that battle.

Did it? Drake kept Draking. IMO it’s just ammo for niggas who never liked Drake in the first place.

I honestly think the ghostwriting shit was more damaging and ironically he won that battle.
Obviously he bounced back but

It did… he was scheduled to get a Kanye type Adidas deal and that beef ruined it

That alone is crazy

Aye if y'all like a mofo talking tough while singing in the background that's on y'all.

Bonnet wearing mofos.

Drake makes music for negroes who light candles by themselves and mean mug in the bathroom mirror.
Then think they a gangsta.

:hahaha:

Lol this is real hate just cause women like his music too don’t mean it’s soft. And I know getting played in the club don’t matter to y’all but Drake has licked down that side for over a decade.

Back