Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
You start on direct heat for maybe a min then flip and so on on til you achieve your desired crust then take off direct heat til achieve desired temp. You don’t need those Xs all over your steak unless you like the super charred flavor . Shrugs. Just my opinion based off experience

Last edited:
If you want to get like Mr. Fantastic and reach sure.

Truth is Drake's been around so long now that most people forgot that he came into the game:

• From a teen drama show
  • Talked about how he was raised Jewish
  • Had most of the culture believing he was corny from the start
  • Tearing his ACL on stage
  • Radio freestyling with lyrics read from a phone
  • Sang love ballads to strippers (although they were fire)
  • Got pissed on by a grown man as a grown man
  • Exposed for wearing blackface
  • Got caught with multiple ghost pens
  • #DrakeBeLike hashtag from early twitter days
Then you couple that with that "nigger" video and it's like.... yeah why are you saying nigga.

Jamar said nothing wrong. I even bet you could probably search his old Vlad videos and find shit with him admonishing him back then. He's just been so ever present that we all just forgot about it.

lol be h nobody forgot that shit. Him saying nigga is not cringe to me cuz he literally a mixed nigga. Half the site thinks it ok for Fat Joe to say it. Yes Drake is the Surban dude that’s a little corny but not dressing like Kanye. That was his original vibe. I get the culture shift in his fuckery but y’all gotta stop.

I’m just going by what some West Coast artists been saying

There’s a vid somewhere where a nigga put together some of the joints Kendrick borrowed from Drakeo for not like us

And for him to not pay homage at the concert when he gave Nip love is what s infuriating them

You gotta remember also, that Drakeo’s whole claim to fame was being antagonistic to and alienating himself from A LOT of LA niggas and gangs… including a few that shared the stage that night. And it’s what got him killed in the first place.

Whereas Nip was known for being the cool ass nigga who fucked with and collaborated with almost everyone and died because of a jealous snake ass nigga from his own hood.

You gotta remember also, that Drakeo’s whole claim to fame was being antagonistic to and alienating himself from A LOT of LA niggas and gangs… including a few that shared the stage that night. And it’s what got him killed in the first place.

Whereas Nip was known for being the cool ass nigga who fucked with and collaborated with almost everyone and died because of a jealous snake ass nigga from his own hood.

Educate

Facts but it was a night of unity lol

I’m just going by what some West Coast artists been saying

There’s a vid somewhere where a nigga put together some of the joints Kendrick borrowed from Drakeo for not like us

And for him to not pay homage at the concert when he gave Nip love is what s infuriating them

It’s way too easy to type names for us to let you get away with such a claim saying just “West Coast artists.”

Also I pray you not talking about that faux YouTube podcast with the white kid and Indian boy that are clearly Drake fans.

For one those boys are clearly Not Like Us. And for two those clips posted sounded nothing like Kendrick beyond slight hints of the flow … which once again is not Drakeo. That’s very much West Coast. Shit every last artist on DJ Hed’s set outside Boogie and Rey Vaughn flowed exactly like that (ie. Remble).

Niggas attributing it to Drakeo because Drakes dick is so far down their throat (not you, those that started this claim) that it’s all the WC they’re familiar with because Drake’s history with him.

The cadence used wasn’t too dissimilar from what YG used to do on the Mustard tracks which I believe to have been the actual point.

As a nigga that lives here… Kendrick Lamar taking from Drakeo… give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
There was no need to type this much to me bro

My bad, brother. Let me give you the cliff notes.

“stfu.”

good-day-to-you-thomas-brackenreid.gif

New What’s the Dirt finally posted and he smoked this one. Quite a few points raised that nobody thought of and elaborated with receipts no one presented previously… including another girl outside those already heavily discussed with an old interview talking about hanging with Drake when she was a teen.

I know some niggaz be catching clack and some niggaz be talking shit but I watch reaction and break down videos all day lol…

Shit be cool watchin’ those first reaction joints seein’ people hearin’ dope songs for tha first time

Back